EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

lostdiamond

I really like it, fast replying all my questions and good customer service.
Not sure why is not showing on the app store anymore.

Platinum accessories

I'm not gonna use but 1 or 2 items from this app because I tested shipping for 1 item and its passed the 15-20 days stated and the tracking is horrible and I don't want my customers to go through this.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. 15-20 days is the standard free shipping option, it`s even better than ePacket, if you are looking for a faster shipping method, please use US Express shipping.

Cartersgoods

Just started using the app lots of features and lots of products very interested in the custom boxes no other app is offering this.

A & M Fashion

I used this app to get great products. Eprolo, has curated products that customers can buy with confidence. I have no problems with this application. I have used this app to find hard to find items that other drop shipping apps cannot.

Cobratac

very nice and easy to use.. shipping could be faster some customers wait up to 6 weeks for a drop ship... not very nice

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

This app i have been using for a while and it is really helping me with my business. If ever any issue, they take care of it which allows me to serve my customers well. Great product selection too. I also really like that they provide a faster shipping option than Aliexpress. Thank you.

iDesire

I have been using this app for more than a month now and what i can say is that Paul has been the best Customer Service Agent ever. Eprolo is the best dropshipping app on the app store for the moment. I have tried a lot from dropified to oberlo to spocket..etc and I sincerly find eprolo to be much better!

Keep up the good work. Kudos !

coolshoppingnow

the support team is not cooperative, every imported item takes ages to import upto one week for a single product to import. its better to list manually rather than using this app.

OakwoodStreet

This app has given me some great products. I think it could be better if the Free plan included more products but I understand

September 18, 2021

Delilahshome

Absolutely fantastic support.
I have asked lots of questions and always been super helpful i have imported products too and they have been approved and added to the site It would be nicer if there were some cheaper items so that we could compete with similar marketplaces though.