EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

C & S 4 Less

I use this app to help me sell products on my website and so far I am satisfied and have not been disappointed at all.

Trevor's Universe

This App is excellent all the way around. I enjoy the simplicity of it all and the fact that they also source the products. Free App without a subscription that works great is pretty rare these days.

ARC

good products, great response and fast shipping, looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Wanted & Needed www.wantyourneeds.com

I like how the products are all sourced in a more reliable setting than using aliexpress alone. Hope EProlo keeps growing so more brand name products can become avaliable

Just Tech Things

Eprolo has become my defacto dropshipping app to source products for my store. Presentation and layout is great, product searching is superb and options for faster shipping- Perfect!!! Prices are competitive, product photos seems better quality and importing to my store is a breeze. One negative thus far is an item was lost in delivery using E-packet. Expected it in Florida, but its somewhere in Texas at the moment. Other than this, highly recommend Eprolo.

jeremiahs play house

This app has been great. all orders have been shipped on time and received. I recommend them to other drop ship stores. cal

dirtprice

My conversion rate increased using this app for my store. fast shipping, accurate orders are the key

Sevilla'sJewelersWithLV2U

I believe this app is doing a lot of help in many ways. It has free shipping, the product charges are not to high and believe this will be a new revolution of eCommerce.

2030shopping.com

it is a good app to import products from China. it is free but they have this E-coins on there app and they charge 0.05 per order which is cheap and they offer free shipping

Family-Tyes

If you enjoy giving refunds then this the app for you. If you don't like giving refunds then stay away from this app. 3 orders two late deliveries for refund. Yes they do have some good products but it's not worth dealing with customers who have not received their order for 30 days. They are pretty much a drop shipper too, when you order they have to wait for the company that actually has the product to ship it to them then they send it out to your customer. You might as well go with Alliexpress if you don't mind making your customer wait 25-30 days for delivery. Me, we don't operate that way our customers rely on us to deliver a product in a reasonable amount of time. Because of EPROLO my reputation on eBay and my store has suffered. I will never use another china distributor ever again. If you just do some research you will find some good distributors who are in the USA ProductPro for one, check them out. I said all that to say this, STAY AWAY FROM EPROLO if you care anything about your reputation.