EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

Holy Grail of Beauty Supply, LLC

It says all shipping free but it looks like it's only free if we order epacket but epacket takes way to long.

gtaygoods

I have been using this app for a short time but have found many new products to important to my shopify store. I like how we have the custom make our invoice pages for customer orders.
I dont like how the only way I can upgrade to a better account is through pay pal. It would be even better if they are able to add new payment options. other Wise so far so goods :)

Far South

I have been using eprolo for a while now & I have found them to be the best over any others. I've tried several & my orders have all been for products listed from eprolo & not 1 order for a product listed from another app. I email a lot & every time I get a fast response even when I've asked stupid questions. You may have had delays in shipping during their holiday break but a bulletin marked in bold was sent explaining this. I had my own order shipped & it came quick. The shipping is free & if you read the notes it says NEW express shipping option 5-8 days. Express is not free on any website & eprolo has very low cost express shipping. Most don't give another option. My point is that everyone will make a mistake here & there but after trying so many dropshippers I can say that eprolo is the best & easiest to understand.

Purrfect Cat Store

Not a bad app. Had an issue with one or two products where the images didn't get imported to my store. The kicker is they advertise free shipping and shipping times 5-8 days, but to get that shipping time you actually need to pay extra for express shipping. Otherwise they will just send via epacket which is 10-20 days. So just beware the extra costs of keeping your customers happy

Lil Baby Shop

Had some communication and shipping issues, never got a refund or an apology. Was not impressed with the support.

March 1, 2019

Dear Lil Baby Shop
You have over 20 orders on Eprolo, all of the orders were shipped in 3 days.
All the orders with Express Shipping were delivered in 5-8 days as promised. Your customer should be happy about the delivery time. The ePacket shipping method is free and you did not pay extra for the shipping.

LYMAL

[UPDATE] MARCH 2, 2019
I have been testing the app and studying the concept of Dropshipping for 5 months, day and night. I already got more than 6 trainings, courses, and more than 40 videos of what is necessary to not make the mistakes that beginners make. Analyzing this app well, it is very complete, has good products and good prices. As for the shipment, I do not know why I have not ordered any proof. But the most important thing is that it is free, has good descriptions with many photos. (That's something you save yourself from doing with other app). The theme of having a good description with many photos and if possible video, is the order of the day. So if you have all these elements in a FREE app, you are winning. If the shipment is delayed or does not arrive it is a problem of the shipping company, NOT of the app. Also, I think that these people have their own store and give support to the client with their products and the app is still FREE, it is better than anybody else. I told them that I tested the app up to 199 a month. and all, but they all have their problems. But it's worse to have that problem paying 199 a month and not with a FREE one. I congratulate the one who made this system. The only thing you want in the future should do is put some HOT articles, videos and tags pre-integrated. Thanks and I hope that this comment can help many to use the app.

The Handsome Grouse Soap Co.

It's like a useless version of Oberlo. Was promised the ability to import new products from Alibaba by simply entering the URL. Failed every attempt to do so. Don't waste your time.

March 1, 2019

Hi
The Product Sourcing feature is not like other apps you can directly import product from other marketplaces, and the suppliers will handle the shipping for you when you make a sale. All products are stocked in Eprolo warehouse and all packages are shipped from Eprolo warehouse. So our sourcing team has to confirm if we can locate the supply of the product you imported first.
You have imported 3 products from Alibaba, they were refused because many Alibaba products have minimum quality and we cannot stock or purchase a hundred pieces at the beginning for you.

magazzinostore

The product was great just like the ad said, but it took to long on shipping. It came in on 22nd of February 2019 But the order was place on 15th of January
This was not for a customer it was for the Shopify Owner, This was a test product. To see how it all goes. Shipping Sucks

Thee store19

It is a very good and helpful app, It could save you a lot of time and work for your store, I helps you to research products more faster and efficient!!!!!

Imporla

So far it has been a great startup app with new features, that I'm excited about, coming soon. Good design, you can tell it's just now starting but soon the bugs will flatten out and this will be a great and valuable product to have on your store.

One thing to note yes, the products are more expensive but you are paying for them handle or even pack your product for you with that little bit higher payment, in my cases around $3 more per product. There is also cashback for purchases.