EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Dropship Millions of Products with 5-8 Days Delivery Time

JissyWorld Creations

I got to know about Eprolo early this year and since then I’ve made them my main fulfilment centre because Their delivery is very fast. Their product price is reasonable. Their products are bunch of quality. They’ve got an exemplary good customer service. Using Eprolo is forever free . I recommend Eprolo to anyone looking to build a business, they are tested and forever trusted by me.
Anne

MelakaStore.Com

I am using this app and have found some excellent features not provided by others. What I like is that they ship orders themselves and, let's say someone ordered 6 items, they will send all together. Besides they have express delivery 5-8 days for the US and free delivery options for elsewhere. And last but not the least, they ship out packet branded under your own brand and logo!

HappinessPaw

I've never seen this better app before! Now I'm learning the functions of this app does, And the best functions can solve any problems for many people.

Health Gear Store

So far so good, started yesterday and today I've got 15 orders to fulfill let's see how Eprolo could handle this.

Luccardo

Easy to use & what i love most is the free shipping element, makes things so much easier in Shopify. Imports quickly. Looking forward to many orders in the future. Recommended. Thank you

Valleyhoop

Very buggy and laggy, but pretty much the same as oberlo. I wanted to delete the app but somehow EPROLO doesn't let me remove it from shopify. Can't recommend this app...

October 23, 2019

Very confused and very disappointed, just installed EPROLO app for 3 minutes and posted this 1-star review. EPROLO app is not like Oberlo, It can do way more than Oberlo and you can easily remove EPROLO app from your Shopify admin- Apps page, just simply click the uninstall button.

ReflexCart

i enjoy the app it's allow to import aliexpress products with fast shipping. really cool and good app for fast delivery of the products to our customers.

Cats On Catnip

Great app, and amazingly responsive support. That makes all the difference. Eprolo is the best app of it's type.

Dispenser Pro™

They do help me to source my winning product which is cheaper than my current one that import from Aliexpress. The most important one, they have Super Fast Shipping! My customer gets their order just around 7 Days! Totally the game changer!!!

They also clearly know which button should be clicked for easy operation, which can save time and improve work efficiency.

Besides, Simple and beautiful page layout: the page is clean and looks comfortable.

Overall, the best dropshipping app, hands down. Easy to use, free plan, fast delivery.

Millennial Fashion Hub

So far liking this app. Wide product selection and fast delivery. Highly recommend for shopify dropshipping stores. Branded invoicing is also a nice little touch. I like that it also offers fast international shipping at affordable rates.