EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding | Reviews

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

MustangShop fx

I can only leave a positive comment for Paul the agent I was in contact with who followed me from start to finish to help me with this new Application I downloaded. I really hope I can talk to him again next time. The EPROLO application seems to be really good so far, it's only been a few hours since I downloaded it and I'm working with it.
The process is simple and fun to go through. In addition to Dropshiping I also do POD on many of the marketplaces and the EPROLO app also offers to do POD for only a few dollars, plus I will be able to put my own Logo on the t-shirt labels and even on the shipping box up to the sticker that closes the box.great right? Can't wait to hear more So a big thank you to Paul S If you want to change your current App for your online store, this one is free and has several levels that seems to be to our adva Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

October 10, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

Stellarreal

I use this app in doing my selling different products. And I couldn't thank you enough for it!!! I hope that you will continue in providing excellent quality products to my customers and work best with very competitive pricing. The Best and fast dropshipping apps.

jaelynaebeaute

The app makes dropshipping incredibly easy. I can say this app is a must have for every shopify store.

Stylent

Eprolo offers quick customer support to help with any problem that may occur. But overall great doing business with them.

Todays Look Fashion

Eprolo offers quick customer support to help in any problem that may occur. Though their inventory is not always up to date. That is for me the only issue. But overall great doing business with them.

beauteousdarlings

Easy to use, Highly recommend it, fulfilment process is very very simple. love it so far !! thank you

Irresistible

I am so happy I found this app. Talk about Customizing each product individually. Satisfied Customer.

October 8, 2021

Sunkiss Shop

Do not use this supplier, not trustful at all. I ordered two products to test and in both products they screw it... one was not the right pattern and the other was not a correct size. I asked a refund and nothing till now. I already send them pictures that clearly shows they sent the wrong products and they keep not refunding me. Also the quality is very poor, they show photos that are not at all equivalent to reality. They dont care at all about their customers...if this was a test order i guess they should make all the efforts to keep clients...but if they do this in a test order , i can imagine in the future...

moogsy

Mi aiuta molto per il mio negozio online. risparmia molto tempo e fatica. prezzi interessanti consiglio vivamente a tutti.

September 18, 2021

Хорошее приложение, очень быстро сам разобрался во всем, все легко и просто понятно. Рекомендую всем.

September 18, 2021