EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding | Reviews

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Embre Day

They are very responsive, I'm looking forward to building a brand and having to only deal with Eprolo instead of multiple suppliers on my own and having packages sent in one package. I love the Express Shipping Option

The L.A. District

This company is FRAUD. I have reported this to Shopify Support as Fraud. Do not use this Eprolo to get the products you want on aliexpress as they always gonna reply to you with sourcing issues, no own stock, and LIMITED suppliers which is the reason that they always say PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK when ordering a product you want like in aliexpress. They DON'T work with the same sellers of aliexpress as they have own limited suppliers. Talking to your assigned eprolo assigned account manager is useless as well as they will just leave you with the problem, saying they will take your concern into consideration in the future. They are only capable of supplying their own EPROLO products. Now I have to move like 70% of my store products which are alie products back to Oberlo.

KountessAlexander

Issue resolved. Winnie helped with fulfillment to get products fast! Astounding customer service, very swift! I am happy to work with them. Thank you eprolo ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Violet Vibe

EPROLO app is the best one because of free shipping options .I use to use Oberlo and Miiut before and i had a problem with shipping, products availability and prices

ThePetEx

This app has helped me a lot, I use to use oberlo before this and this app is the best one because of shipping and easier access.

Drone store pixel

I am very happy with the shipping rates. I can offer free shipping with no issues with my bottom line. I would like them to expand the remote control toys hobbies section. I've had no issues using this company.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

Nordic Elite

I am very excited to use this app, I am building my own brand for my own shop and i was waiting for an app like this! a

Jumpls

Best dropshipping app for Shopify! Well selected products for all categories. I can recommend this app with a clear conscience.

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I used this app to import products from Aliexpress. It is the best app for importing products I use.

L'Antre Gothique

This app is the best ever, and fast Shipping i love it, and the price is very good, and product quality too .