EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Grand Elements Gifts

I've just recently started using this app and so far I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work Eprolo!

BuzBee Fashion

I love this app. The best drop shipping app there is and everyone there are amazing they help when you have an issue and they are fast at shipping your customer good out to them

RoyalChoice Lashes

I am using this app for the last 2 months to fulfill my store with the products and it works just fine. I really like the very quick response time when I ask to source products I cannot find in the catalogue. Usually, I get the requested product the next day. The only issue I experienced so far is some of the products have incomplete descriptions and/or low-quality images. It would be nice if they did a better job with the suppliers to get a better product's description and more high definition images.

Kings Court Apparel

i love using eprolo they are great and very helpful with any of my questions. i look forward to keep working with them.

teal Aqua turquoise

Great app, love the level up system, gives you something to work for, all the incentives are great! Can't wait to get to level 5!

Millers Divine Treasures

I use this app to help my customers get their items fast. I love the express shipping feature. The whole app itself makes running my business easier and helps give my customers the best prices. I highly recommend EPROLO!!

Ayris Fashion

I use Eprolo because it has Great products, price and shipping time. I love how it works. Easy to deal with.

Gopher Hole

I use EPROLO because of some of the unique items they have that you don't see anywhere else. Their prices are fair and I like that you can get it shipped faster through express shipping. I am very well pleased with EPROLO and intend to do business with them for a long time.

Ondula

Très bonne application, mais des progrès à faire au niveau de l'importation ! Mes clients reçoivent leurs articles en un colis quelque soit le fournisseur et c'est super !

DCD

I commenting because the app shows up on my Shopify home page as "recommendation". I download this app when I first started with my store and I deleted because the prices are ridiculously HIGH. Those prices are RETAIL already, there is no way you could make a profit from it. You'll find a smartwatch on this app that cost on eBay 4 dollar, on this app for almost 20 dollars! These people are crazy!!! My pieces of advice is: STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Try Modalyst or stick with oberlo and/or aliexpress. If you don't believe me try it for yourself and you'll see what talking about. _____I give it 5 stars only because some people don't read the bad reviews.