EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

EPROLO‑Dropshipping & Branding

by EPROLO

Your Reliable Dropshipping Partner & Sourcing Agent in China

Smart Gear Direct

When the process works it’s great and orders are generally delivered within 10 days, but when it goes wrong it’s really bad and leads to a very poor customer experience. The fast delivery with Express shipping can take up to 4 days processing before even shipping the orders out which leads to long delivery times. Have also had several missing and incorrect orders shipped to customers.

MuRexa

I have been using this app for two months, the support is great, and I bought the tape with my logo, can`t wait to see them. great app!

eCatShop

VERY disappointed in this app that showed SO much promise! They represent and promise "branding" on the shipping label, packing slip and packing "scotch tape" and even have a picture of my scotch tape with my label, which I paid $20 for on 3 of my sites (total $60). I have tested 2 orders by ordering from my own store and, so far, no scotch tape, no packing slip and no shipping label with my branding on them. When I received my orders, I didn't even know it came from my own shop!

They also do NOT ship in 5-8 days on everything. I promised one customer 5-8 day shipping on a stuffed toy for her sons birthday, well, they shipped it by ePacket in 12-25 days and did not notify me for the option of canceling the order. When you choose a shipping option, a vendor does not have the option to use a different shipping method, they MUST use the shipping method chosen and paid for.

I had to go through PayPal for a charge back on this one because they would not honor their promises of a refund to make things right when shipping gets messed up and they cannot follow through on their promises.

Their inability to stand by what they represent in their Shopify business promises has harmed my business reputation with my most recent customers.

I need a fulfillment company I can trust and eProLo has a good concept, but they cannot stand up and delivery on what they promise.

If you want your business reputation damaged, use this app. I am in the process of withdrawing all of my products I have with them and going back to AliExpress directly.

Snow Flakes Heaven

I like this App , very recommended for everyone who is looking for success in E-commerce. Thank you so much

September 18, 2021

Thanks for your approval and feedback! We are happy to hear you're enjoying our platform and service!

Phone Gaming Gear

*UPDATE* I just recieved a message back saying they just found a new supplier and my items were restored back to Import List. I did get apology from them. I still rate 4/5 because the tracking number is not working.

It looked very promising at the start.
I made a mobile gaming nicehe and they have removed all the products when I had built my facebook page and got some traffic to the web.
No apologies, just all my shop is EMPTY THIS MORNING.
Now there is no gaming controllers available AT ALL!
There are only 2 available on the eprolo market at this time which are overpriced as f and not even worth selling.
Very angry as I have spent much money on advertising!!!!!!!!!
And the tracking number they have sent me is not available for nearly 5 days now and my customer is fuming.

September 18, 2021

MintLoadout

So far so good, I have yet to process orders since I just started. Great Products but what really got me was Eprolo Express. I am hoping delivery dates are accurate because if so this beyond 5 stars.

Update
I required some assistance and Irving the support agent was quick to answer my concerns and give me detailed guidance. I recommend this to app for everyone.

SonnySam

I use this app to support dropshipping in North America and my customers are very satisfied with the quality products and the delivery times. They also have a very supportive customer service.

Stradale

The app is great. Shipping times are ok as well. Also, they have exceptional customer support willing to do anything for you.

Ki 2 Beauty

It is a very good app and so happy I found faster shipping for my store! Main issue with dropshipping is shipping times. But the prices on this app are sooo much more expensive, so if cost is not an issue than go for it but if you are just starting and need to budget, Aliexpress is a better option but once you have a stable income, I suggest switching to EPROLO!

DazeSquad

Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa. Repeat: Do not use the APP to if you are planning on shipping to South Africa. It is not setup for South Africa.

June 28, 2019

Hi
We were really confused about this 1-star review, Eprolo app supports worldwide shipping and this app is available for all sellers from any countries. You have just installed Eprolo app for 5 minutes and leave us this 1-star review, you could contact us via email or LiveChat if you have any questions. This is really a heartbreaker action since our developers are working so hard to create more useful features every day.