Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 2, 2022

Simple and does its job! I'd recommend for any store that is looking for an app that shows estimated delivery dates.

Leading Ladies LA
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 2, 2022

The app is easy to customize. And it does exactly what it is supposed to do. This is a fit for our website.

Mood Collection
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 1, 2022

Servizio assolutamente comodo e professionale. mi sta rendendo il mio sito web molto potente grazie a questa nuova innovazione

Attuality Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2022

App molto funzionale e ben fatta. Assistenza TOP rispondo sempre e risolvono in fretta eventuali richieste. Voto 10!

Pets-Market.it
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 30, 2022

Very useful app. I am very satisfied of this app. WIth this app you can show to the customer, when the product will be delivered, so he can make an idea when to checkout it.

Eternal Parquet
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 29, 2022

Great app with fast customer support. Meets our needs and offers useful features like being able to select the working days for deliveries etc.

STATURE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 29, 2022

Useful app and quick response from the support team. Takes a little working out but once you've got the hang of it's pretty simple. Hopefully they'll keep adding useful features such as different cut off times for different products.

Advanced Acoustics
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 29, 2022

No support on request and support request messages are ignored
You can't add zones or products within them where the features can only be used if you give 5 stars and that's really shameful.

jejecollection
Jordan
Time spent using app: 25 days
Coder replied November 29, 2022

Thank you very much for your evaluation. More than 90% of the functions of our service can fully meet your needs. As for the remaining less than 10% of the functions, it will take up a lot of our server resources and cause our costs (maintenance costs, capital costs etc.) rises sharply. In order to ensure the fluency and stability of our existing customers using our application, we can only limit the use and give it to customers who need to use this function.

November 28, 2022

This app does everything we needed and saved me from hours of coding. Far more abilities to customize it than I even thought I would need. I highly recommend it!

Astro West
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 28, 2022

I have different made to order times so will use this app to help customers understand when their order will arrive. When I had a query the team responded very quickly.

Pearls & Pomegranates