Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 21, 2022

I can not find all the collection in your apps
Now only showing Bath/Laundry
please kindly advice, thank you

JAPAN PLAZA UK
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 21, 2022

Ho usato l'app per inserire le date di spedizione stimate. sono riuscito a suddividerle per ogni singolo prodotto. è un app ottima. consigliata!

tuttishopping.it
Italy
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
November 20, 2022

Awesome app, looks really clean and is super easy to set up. Especially because its free so good only recommend

HomeRelaxOfficial
Germany
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
November 18, 2022

This is the app I've needed for a while, but I didn't know it existed until recently. After using it for just a few days, I found it tremendously helpful in informing my customers/prospects of the estimated delivery time and significantly reducing customer inquiries! This is a win, win, win for me, the customers, and the developer. To appreciate the developer for such an excellent app, I need to give five stars and more than five if possible. Thanks!

InspiredGrabs.com
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 17, 2022

Very good one, it really helps me with te shipping time, sometimes can be a little twisted, but when you understand it its really easy

The Merchant
Chile
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 17, 2022

La aplicación esta siendo muy util para nuestra tienda Slowdeco, muy facil de usar y sencilla, cliente ve la fecha de entrega

Slowdeco
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 16, 2022

WOW!!!! This is exactly the features I need to solve the headache about Estimated Delivery Dates. Since, we ship globally, this is really necessary for us to display custom text for each region. The app cannot get any better, it has it all!!

Robin Ruth
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
November 16, 2022

With the ability to set different estimates for different collections/suppliers, this app appears to be exactly what my store requires. And it seems fairly straightforward to be able to amend this for each collection/supplier, or even individual products.

Superior Garden Storage
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 15, 2022

Very good and helpfull application. Helps my clients a lot and without it I wouldn't be able to run my business with same effect

MDA TRUCK
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 15, 2022

This app lets me add an estimate delivery date for made-to-order products. Just what I was looking for.

ParkFord