4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, including location-specific messaging, which helps improve conversion rates and reduce delivery-related queries. It's praised for its seamless integration, control over bulky items, and accurate delivery dates. Merchants find it affordable, simple, and professional. The support team is known for their quick and efficient assistance. The app is easy to set up and functions perfectly.

September 5, 2022

These people are GENIUS. Giving 5 stars is not enough. I wish I could give it more stars. They did each and every customization I asked for. Their customer service goes above and beyond my expectation.

Hatke Bride
7 months using the app
August 31, 2022

I do not recommend this app. Support is very poor. They try to make good impression by "helping". I asked for a specific thing if they app could do it and they told me they could do it if I gave access to the store. I expressly told them not to publish live anything without my consent. Their development was not working and they ignored my texts and after a morning without sales I realised they activated their app wrongfully without my permission. Don't give permission to access your store. I don't recommend it.

Smartify
Portugal
4 days using the app
August 24, 2022

They have very good support , They configured the app in my store . I really recommend using it . Thanks

Kidjoy.net
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
SetuBridge replied August 25, 2022

We greatly appreciate your review. It is a pleasure to have you as a customer. If you need us anytime, we are here for you.

August 12, 2022

Good App. Working Good. Support team is very good. You can make different delivery date for each product and country wise.

Just Adore®
United Arab Emirates
9 months using the app
SetuBridge replied August 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you spared the time to share your experience with us.

July 29, 2022

Awful experience. I discussed my needs which they said they could accomdate with custom work. That wasn't true part of it couldn't be done but I understood as the checkout can't be modified. They did the other part at a cost of $140 plus I also paid a yearly premium subscription. The custom feature didn't reallly worked properly and half the time didn't even show to my customers. They were looking into it but stopped responding, I am not going to keep chasing a developer who can't be bothered to get back to us. This is an important part for our customer shopping experience, I'm not prepared to put it in this teams hands. I found a better alternative with real customer support! I would not recommend at all. Big waste of time and over $200 spent for nothing.

Gift Moments
3 months using the app
July 27, 2022

The app is very helpful to show out estimated delivery dates that update day by day. Had a few problems with load time and formatting across general and specific messages but got in touch with their live chat and they had it sorted there and then. Also added in formatting requests. Lovely and helpful, thank you.

Naturewall
About 1 year using the app
July 11, 2022

I just started using this app for my Online store swimmzzshop.com. I have gotten sales because of this app. Customer service is excellent and super fast. They worked with me until I'm happy with the results. I highly recommend to everyone.

Swimzz
27 days using the app
SetuBridge replied June 24, 2023

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We can't wait to exceed your expectations again in the future.

July 8, 2022

Super app om klanten op de hoogte te houden. Fijn ook dat je het per land kan instellen om zo transparant te zijn en sneller de verkoop te behalen. Super klantenservice ook!

Cowboy Magic® Europe
Netherlands
About 3 hours using the app
July 6, 2022

This application is for those who want to pass on information to their customers. For this, this application is very good, I recommend it.

AMORANTES
Finland
About 1 month using the app
July 4, 2022

This is one of the best Apps I have used on our store. It helps the customer to know when to expect the delivery when making the purchase. The support team is extremely helpful and went out of their way to set the App just the way I wanted it. Highly recommend!

JesseBlack Styles
5 months using the app
SetuBridge replied June 24, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we look forward to serving you again soon