Etsy Integration & Sync

Etsy Integration & Sync | Reviews

by Digital Product Labs

Easy and affordable Etsy.com sync: orders, products, inventory

Benn~Burry

This app is simple to use and works great so far. Errors are easy to resolve, and the customer support at ExportFeed.com is great! They can help with any errors that can't be easily fixed on my side, and they're always updating and optimizing their platform so I can feel confident in working with them.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your review and let us know in case of any further concerns and issues. Remember we are just an Email away from you.

Websites by Jamie

This app is exactly what my clients have been looking for I am Shopify Partner I build Shopify Plus stores for my clients and some of them have a large amount of inventory and they need to sell on more than one sales channel.

With the help of Exportfeed, we are able to move product around so much easier to each sales channel like Etsy,eBay, Google.

If you want a one-stop shop than look no further.

There customer support team is 10/10 with live support so you will never be left in the dark.

Thank you Exportfeed team.

PlannerChickDesigns

I am thrilled to have this app to move my 900+ items over to Etsy! Looks like they are making improvements, but what they have now is perfectly suited to do the job! I was a little confused when I started the transfer, but someone was available on webchat right away to walk me through. It's super easy--I'm just an airhead, admittedly. Thanks for the great work, guys!

Monograms & Memories

So far so good. Support has been quick to assist with anything I have needed help with. I think there is a learning curve but it is great to have assistance with the app.

Oxygen Boutique

I added this app for my Google Feed and Linkshare feed. Service has been excellent and it was so easy to install and I would 100% recommend this app.

A'Sika

I used this app to import my products from shopify to etsy! Never thought it was going to be an easy task, but the team were super helpful and were available via chat and phone. Customer service was amazing! Saved me alot of time

Fabric Bistro

This was the only app I was able to find that could transfer data from Shopify to Etsy, many can do the opposite while I need this exact ability to export listings from my Shopify store to Etsy. I contacted the support and while there was a delay in responding due to time difference (we are in different zones), they got back to me and called to walk me through the set up. There is a learning curve but nothing cumbersome or beyond the ability of an elementary school student to comprehend. I would say with little patience for the customer service to get back to you, this app does what it states. The person's name who helped me was Rudra and he was very patient and professional.

Automotive Vintage

Absolutely terrible. Does not upload to Etsy as they state it does. No immediate support. Not worth it at all.

March 19, 2019

So you trail our solution on a Saturday late afternoon, run into something and then just decide to rate a 1 star? Why haven't you reached out for help? We have been gladly help you out.

We've been trying to contact you since Sunday, emails are not answered calls are going directly to voicemail and without contacting us your telling support is unavailable?

In case you're genuinely interested in having your products sold on Etsy, we're here to help you through the process of verifying your Etsy seller account, check if your assortment is up to Etsy's requirements as well as generating your feeds.

ourkitchenstuffs

I used this app to help me send product to Google . I had some problem to configure my product feed at beginning and was thinking to abandon this product. But later on after contacting their support, they helped me a lot . One of the best support I've ever seen.

Make sure you contact their support before if you think this product is not working for you.

March 17, 2019

thanks for the review and happy you value our support

Slip Stitch Needlecraft

Horrible. Very cumbersome to use. Really slow. Wasted half a day on this. Reeeally bad app. Do not waste your time.. The documentation is not user friendly.

March 17, 2019

Hi there, sorry to read you are not happy with solution. During December - January we had quite some development in place in order to comply with the new Shopify policy.

In case you're still looking into a solution we're happy to help you selling to your desired channels. Our support team is happy to do the configuration and feed generation.