4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable cookie bar, ensuring GDPR compliance. Many commend the excellent customer support, available in multiple languages and through live chat. Additional features like tutorial videos and a banner feature are also appreciated. It's free to install and recommended for seamless cookie management.

May 25, 2018

Review body

Blinged Girl
France
Edited December 29, 2018

they are really helpfull with the steps you have to go thru to get everything fixed on the app. so it's good !!!!! this app you really need, they helped me with the cookies for the EU and how to place them on my website

dstarr ship
Netherlands
August 27, 2018

Great app. Would be cool if you had an automatic translation for other languages. And if you could remove the button at the bottom of the web page.

Trendygadgetstore2 0
January 16, 2019

I used the app to help me to make da banner on my homepage. I like the way it works. very easy do work with it

LM fashion design
February 25, 2018

still installing hopefully will be good

Revielondon
Edited May 9, 2019

yes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfectyes good.. or perfect

Woodensims
About 1 hour using the app
Edited March 22, 2018

App shows indications of working, but does not make it past the apparently mandatory review part of the config, and a request for help to the designated email address comes back with an auto-response:

---
Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide email support for paid customers.

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
---

And the Help Center link goes to a help site that doesn't even have a page for this app.

As a business owner myself, I know that there's a ratings penalty for shipping an app in this condition.

Tacticalsw
About 2 hours using the app
Edited April 11, 2019

A friend recommended me this aplication, but is difficult to use for me

GlobalZoom
Spain
17 minutes using the app
July 9, 2020

Perfect! Easy to install! Good guidance regarding customization, simple and seamless. Great preview in shop.

Blind-Taste.com