EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

EU Cookie Bar GDPR ‑ 100% FREE

by Booster Apps

Provide a cookie banner to EU customers. GDPR consent

Lady Days Cloth Pads

Doesn't work for me i'm being forwarded to a blank page. You get an automated email saying they don't respond to this support you have to contact them through the app, the app forwards you here for support!

Exclusif Boutique

Vous me demander de vous donner une note. hors que je vient d'installer. Je n'arrive pas a installer l'applique. Me dit que je suis à 66%

Test Supatcha

doesn4t work, i dont know whats wrong with this app

Geronimo Online Shop

One hour, still installing app to 66%....
After full installation, if ever, shall leave true opinion if it works.

Alamodom

i didnt try it are asking for review?????

Tacticalsw

App shows indications of working, but does not make it past the apparently mandatory review part of the config, and a request for help to the designated email address comes back with an auto-response:

---
Unfortunately this is an auto-reply as the app only comes with help site support :(

As a business yourselves, I hope you understand that with over 100,000 users of our free apps we can only provide email support for paid customers.

Please check out our Help Center for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
---

And the Help Center link goes to a help site that doesn't even have a page for this app.

As a business owner myself, I know that there's a ratings penalty for shipping an app in this condition.

Tilos Ch

Sorry, can't review before I've used it :( - seems not to work with RESPONSIVE Theme

Youaccess

merci pour cette application gratuite

Clubgainz

i dont like the fact this app asked me to review before i have used it :(

Musotica

well I dont know if it is working because that bar is showing at 60% and when I emailed support they said because its free app they cannot help me?