4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly GDPR compliant cookie bar. It's praised for its simplicity, customization options, and reliable performance. The app is free, making it a cost-effective solution. The customer support, including team members like Therese, Jon, Alex, EJ, Trish, Carmel, and Izzy, is highly commended for their quick responses, helpfulness, and proactive tips to enhance stores. Merchants recommend this app for its functionality and excellent customer support.

Edited March 29, 2020

We enjoy the simplicity and seamless integration of BOOSTER APPS. We are using this Cookie Bar in our shop however, is this really EU GDPR compliant?
It is our understanding that the user must be given the chance to opt IN for all analytical and personalization cookies and not simply agree with them.
A very good practice example can be seen on the lufthansa.de homepage. Are we gonna see anything like that any time soon from BOOSTER APPS?
Thanks and keep up the great work.

TANTE EKLUND LADEN
Almost 2 years using the app
March 19, 2022

very nice, it help me alot, now i can boost my sales. i would recommend it to everyone who has a shopify store t increase its position on

Cholette Jewelry
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Nova Apps replied March 25, 2022

Your review means the world to us! 😊 If you have any feedback that would have made your experience more amazing to land us a 5-Star review, please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback. Cheers, Katherine

May 11, 2022

Mi sono trovato davvero bene ! Supporto molto cordiale e disponibile ! Ti aiuta nei vari passaggi di configurazione

DramalShop
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
January 27, 2022

I received a quick answer to my question and everything worked out well. The support used a bit too much emojis in my opinion, but that's just a small point of criticism.

Sunshine Cannabis Shop
About 1 year using the app
February 22, 2022

really easy to use, but I would like the more differentiated settings for our clients where the clients can say allow all or disable some settings.

BeachRebelle
12 months using the app
January 5, 2022

Great customer service, and fast response in that. Did apply it to a lot of my stores on shopify and works fine and easy

ByKellyAdams
Sweden
12 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 7, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, ByKellyAdams! But we want all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience and we'd like to hear from you on how we could have done that. Feel free to drop us a line anytime. All the best, Kevin

March 7, 2018

Great App, does exactly what it says

Simply Teez
Edited May 28, 2018

A bit hard to understand the install-steps-bar but working as designed and designed according the (basic but sufficient) need.
Easy to use & customize!

Nordic Living
Switzerland
September 30, 2022

Great customer service. Customer service agent Jon, was really nice. Answered all our questions and even took time to view our store and gave us suggestings on things we could work on to improve our store. I must say, i was very pleased with the service i got. Above all, Easy app. Easy to use/install.

THE BASIN
Sweden
10 months using the app
February 1, 2018

Easy but I want to see the result.

Mindpiece