GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Free plan available

IZIIA

Been using this for a while. However the app didn't work today. Which made my page loading speed at 63 seconds. It was unbelievably slow... So deleted the app and now my page speed is back at 2.4 seconds. Probably lost a decent amount of customers because of this..

DiLoro Leather - Designed in Switzerland

Simple yet effective, install and forget. We at www.diloro.com highly recommend this app to anybody doing business in Europe, it's a must have and GDPR Cookie Compiler does an excellent job at it.

Backpackspremium

Funciona perfecto. Muy fácil de instalar y usar. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Gracias por compartirlo, Saludos

W4RE

It works perfect. Very easy to install and use. I strongly recommend it. Thanks for sharing it, Regards

Castle Cats

So simple to set up and use! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a GDPR Cookie Complier!

UpRise Supply

Great app! Just what I needed, it's very easy to use, it's free and it's user friendly! Awesome work!

- UpRiseSupply.com

King Style Fashion

Perfect. Very easy to use, just what I was looking for. I recommend this app for anyone selling to EU countries

Ciel mon radis !

App super pratique et très intuitive. je la recommande pour se mettre aux normes sans savoir coder !

Tuvo Austrumu garša

Used it on my online store. Super easy to use. Love it. Took me maybe 1 minute to set it up.
I highly reccomend.

Fitmag.shop

Very nice app, works great and it's free. Custimization is very easy. I have nothing to say but 5 stars.