GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Free plan available
GDPR

The Art of Camouflage

great app! easy to use and works perfect. would recommend to everyone who needs to implement gdpr to his shopify store

manoukian.paris

this app is easy to put on the site , its just what i needed you can translate in any language you want the text of the law thankyou

Embroidery Boutique

This app crashed my site and response time to my ticket was too slow. I lost a days worth of sales due to this.

The Sehriech Collection

Excellent! Easy customisation and set up. Encountered no problems what so ever! Looks great on my store too! Thanks!

Kalham Amor

Just Installed The App. It is very simple, customizable, and has everything I was looking for. Excellent!!!

La Tienda de Proteinas

This App Crash up my Site. Reason: Native Mobile menu dont works on my web. This app sucks. I supose that an update was the problem, because worked fine about 1 week before. all apps could advise when make updates.

Paardenpassieshop

This app made my site go down for a full day, lost revenue and made a loss today. I uninstalled it and everything is fine. Dont recommend it!

DBLK

This app just made my whole store go down for a full day.

Suddenly one day the javascript from this app broke my whole site. It started working again instantly after i uninstalled it.

Do not recommend.

Elevate Cycles

Really easy and quick to set up. Can make the banner fit your site perfectly with great customisation options.

Womenzone.info

Yes, this app working good. Much bether then other. I love options. It is really helpful. Thank you.