GDPR Cookie Compiler

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR

Yosmo

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 4 years

App is super easy to install and to activate on website. I love that you can customize to fit into your store theme.

Nichesamples

Time spent using app About 23 hours

great......................................

Loeilbleu

Location Martinique

Very easy application of use, and fast installation, I am satisfied.

Izzyland

Location France

Application simple et efficace , pour une obligation légale donc rien a redire

Horizon Sliding Doors

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This Metizsoft app was just what I was looking for. It's simple to use and configure. Like a previous reviewer, I used another cookie tool before that never worked and left an error on the footer of my site when I uninstalled it. Metizsoft were great and removed the error left by the other app! Great job from Manthan. A huge thank you! In fact, they can also help with other fixes/enhancements on your store too!

Lovely Celebrations

Location Belgium

I had some problems with an other EU cookie app that just wouldn't work (and didn't answer a single mail!) and left some liquid code leftovers on my page, installed this as alternative. Boy, am I happy that I did! Not only has Metizoft (and Manthan Bhavsar in particular) helped me install the app properly, they also helped me remove the issue from the former app, all done in a very fast and helpful manner. I truly recommend Metizoft and will keep an eye out for whatever else they're doing in the future.

Frankley Store

Location Sweden

Very good and handy, we use it for our watch store frankleystore.com.

Houseofsillagepolska

Location Poland

A simple and easy to use application.
Developer has just fixed supporting my diactic national chars e.g. ąęśćźół
Now I can use this application.

And, at the end, one of the most important things it that this application doesn't request permission to see your orders, by contrast the rest of similar applications.

Foderboxen

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Free is great - especially here on Shopify where everything you do add something to the monthly bill..

And this app seems to do just what its saying and was very easy to setup - just enter your text and that is it.. you can see it live on our site if you like https://www.vetboxen.dk.

Only thing I can say is I hope we see a "I do not agree" option, so that it really live up to the new GDPR rules.

Thanks for the app :-)

Classycookie

Location Belgium

Really easy to use, fully customizable.