GDPR Cookie Compiler

GDPR Cookie Compiler

by Metizsoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

Get GDPR Cookie Compliance Easier

Lovely Celebrations

I had some problems with an other EU cookie app that just wouldn't work (and didn't answer a single mail!) and left some liquid code leftovers on my page, installed this as alternative. Boy, am I happy that I did! Not only has Metizoft (and Manthan Bhavsar in particular) helped me install the app properly, they also helped me remove the issue from the former app, all done in a very fast and helpful manner. I truly recommend Metizoft and will keep an eye out for whatever else they're doing in the future.

Frankley Store

Very good and handy, we use it for our watch store frankleystore.com.

Houseofsillagepolska

A simple and easy to use application.
Developer has just fixed supporting my diactic national chars e.g. ąęśćźół
Now I can use this application.

And, at the end, one of the most important things it that this application doesn't request permission to see your orders, by contrast the rest of similar applications.

Foderboxen

Free is great - especially here on Shopify where everything you do add something to the monthly bill..

And this app seems to do just what its saying and was very easy to setup - just enter your text and that is it.. you can see it live on our site if you like https://www.vetboxen.dk.

Only thing I can say is I hope we see a "I do not agree" option, so that it really live up to the new GDPR rules.

Thanks for the app :-)

Classycookie

Really easy to use, fully customizable.

Epivostraps

Great App, works perfect in my shop. Fully Customizable too.

Juuls Juuls

Perfect, customizable, efficient, easy to use!

Beautyshopbygoldenyaa Nl

Easy to install and easy to use!

Ecofuel Ireland

Great app for getting a basic function like Cookies banner up and running on your site. Free and most importantly customizable to your brand.

Ultraloot

Does what it says. Efficient and fast.