EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Keepgo

This app is easy to use. Customer support is fast-responsive, helped us to customize the notification for our website without any delays.

Naels

Super easy to use. Got my cookie set up within a few minutes. Its also possible to paste your website colour-code, switch font-size and somewhat customize the popup. Its also great on mobile.

Art Mouvement Galerie

Très bien, très simple, parfait pour une bannière en France et en Europe ainsi que pour renvoyer vers la politique de confidentialité

Nature Loves Me

Very easy to install, no brainer. Liked easy customization of colors. Recommend this app. Great job.

SCHMIDT PEDRAS

Extremely easy and elegant, very good to edit and place the text in a simple way. We love it here ..

Easy Life Tools

Easy to use! I saw it on google while I was searching for some plugin for cookies. Recommendable so far

Unstoppable Cards

Super Quick and reliable. simple and solid. Recommended. Works on new website as soon as form checked.

SpartBody

I have installed this app because I can't saw the cookie banner on my site with other app. This is very simple to configure, 5 stars rate.

Wagyu Company

Very nice and easy. I find this simple and specific apps very simple useful. Good on desktop and mobile. Recommended.

Dublin Soap

Like the simplicity of this App, easy to install and customise. Was able to harmonise with the rest of my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15