EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Phoenix C.B.D

Eu GDPR is a good app. Their developer team is excellent and too patient. I am really thankful to their one of member Mia, she does some extra things in my website. I may recommend this app to all customers to check their services at once. thanks

Hi Phoenix C.B.D,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer service from Mia. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

SKIN-MATTER.COM | This is Skin Matter UG

Love this app, does not only looks good, but works properly, and the customer service is amazing! Can only recommend!

Hi SKIN-MATTER.COM,

All the best!

Black Turtle Clothing

Excellent App - Excelent Support. Mia and the Dev helped me with custom regulations for German law. I am speechless! Absolutely perfect! 10/10 I would recommend 1000000%%!!! If you need a good app for cookies, the 5,99$ are worth every penny!! Thank you so much!!

July 20, 2021

Hi Black Turtle Clothing!

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Laif kids

Great support and help! Really proactive and think of the best solution fits to our needs. Thanks guys.

Korkspray

Really nice app, with an awesome technical support ! fast and really professional, they help me really good and could fix all of my design issue. Change nothing guys !!

Myxzi

So I installed the app and immediately had problems with it retaining my inputted values. I contacted customer service and received a prompt reply. They fixed the issue I was having immediately! The app is easy to set up and fulfills the GDPR and California's requirements and also gives me the option to not have that pop up appear to get cookie permissions from the rest of the world. They also have a timer so that once the cookie policy is accepted, the permission is retained for a time period that I get to choose. It's simple but does it's job well.

P&H Merchandise

The app now meets all the requirements. The developers have solved all the changes promptly. The app is now highly recommended.

ma cuillère

Très bonne application qui respecte les règles européenne avec la possibilité de mettre les 3 options obligatoires : accepter-refuser-paramètre. Facile à paramétrer et agréable visuellement. Le service Omega est assez réactif si vous avez un problème et fait tout pour vous aider.

hogarnia

Mia has helped me a lot to understand how the application works and has made my work much faster. She has given an efficient solution to all my doubts and we have made a lot of progress in the work. Thank you.

Brands Democracy

Muy buena aplicación, cumple realmente con todos los requisitos de la Unión Europea y la atención al cliente es EXCELENTE!!! Y es gratis!!!! Muchas gracias por todo!! Super recomendada.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16