EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

by Omega

Notify your visitors about your Privacy Policy.

Newcro.Style | Official site of newcro™

Muy buena. es bastante personalizable y ahora tengo mi web segura. Instale una antes pero no iba bien y esta parece ir genial.

Telomas BioLabs Ireland Ltd.

super and easy to install. Thank you for the wonderfull tool, and we hope in case of some kind of support it will be the same easy...

YOGO

Absurdly easy I had been dreading dealing with this, but instead this free app was incredibly easy. Just install it, select the colors that go with your site, and customize with whatever compliant message you want, and put link to your Privacy Policy. Done.

Prague-Boutique.cz

Great app, i would recommend to my friends. those minimum 100 character length comments. +++++++++++

Tie-Fly

I used app to display cookie content for users and make them aware of privacy policies. The app does as suggested

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

We are really very satisfied with this application and it is simple to use and very easy to install. I recommend it!

customxcreations

Excellent app, easy to use and very accommodating. It has everything I need to show the cookie notification. Thanks

kaymes

this one works fast and easy :d thanks guys

Demure LLC

So far so good. Quick and easy to customize and works the way I want it to. The message supplied is perfect to satisfy the EU law.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Great app! It works as it promises! I had a minor issue at first, contacted support and they fixed it in lightning speed! Thanks a lot guys.
Highly recommended for those who need a Cookies notification on their website to abide by the EU GDPR law.

Previous 1 3