EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification | Reviews

by Omega

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

Kinderzimmer.de

I installed this app on my store and had questions concerning it's use in combination with Shopify's setting to 'Limit tracking for EU customers'. I contacted support who replied swiftly and answered my questions patiently. Thank you, Joy.

November 26, 2021

Hi Kinderzimmer.de,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Joy, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

Beauty Kitchen

This is an extremely generous app, with the free tier giving a huge amount of functionality and flexibility over appearance. The customer service is also excellent and are very quick to respond and assist. This app is under constant development so flagging issues quickly gets them resolved.
I found the interface slightly complicated with areas which lack polish, but with perseverance it's possible to achieve what is required. I'm confident that this app will only improve further in the future. I would recommend this app to others.

November 19, 2021

Hello Beauty Kitchen,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Dagsmejan United Kingdom

Very helpful staff that gives quick and clear answers. The app has an easy to understand interface which is great.

November 16, 2021

Hello Dagsmejan United Kingdom,

It's been our pleasure to work with you and support your business. Our team is more than happy to hear your review and we will try our best to bring new experiences to users.
Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime. We're willing to support your case.
Thank you so much and have a sweet day as you. <3

Best regards,
Omega Support Team.

QARMA

The app is simple to use and the customer support, Joy in this case, was extremely helpful to fix some design issues doing it right and quickly. Thanks a lot!

November 14, 2021

Hi QARMA,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

Tavanti Jewels

At the moment the app is working perfectly and the assistance was fast and very careful. I suggest this app to everyone.

November 11, 2021

Hi Tavanti Jewels,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!

EMEET2020

This is a super awesome plugin, I like it very much. The customer service really has to be patient and the people are very nice.

October 18, 2021

Hello EMEET2020,

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!

KOI POP!

Muy buena atención contestan al instante ante cualquier duda o problema. Y la ventana de cookies se puede personalizar con los colores de tu marca. Increíble!

October 13, 2021

Hi KOI POP!,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

Floca

Very easy to use, intuitive and if you have any doubt, the client service chat works perfectly. Besides the people are very friendly and eager to help you to solve your problems.
I totally recommend it if you are looking of a hustle-free cookies app.

October 11, 2021

Hi Floca,
We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Mini Hapinness

EU GDPR Cookie notification is simple and easy. and you can design the cookie bar even with your shop style (color) . Joy N is very helpful. Fast and easy manual from her :)

October 11, 2021

Hi Mini Hapinness,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team, especially Joy, will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

MOCHO

Great app and technical support! They quickly response and helped me with customization. Special thanks to Mia!

September 10, 2021

Hi MOCHO,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!