EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Brandz! Official

Location Italy

Ottima app, facile e funzionale. Si integra bene con Shopify e con le app di terze parti. Grandissimo supporto in tempo reale da parte dell'assistenza che ha risolto ogni problema in pochi minuti.

August 30, 2022

Grazie per la fantastica recensione!💗💗💗 Lavoriamo sodo per soddisfare aspettative come le tue e siamo felici di sapere che abbiamo colto nel segno per te. Diamo un'occhiata all'immissione di dati per gli annunci con OMEGA 🔥

Joyshop

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to manage the cookies privacy and I'm happy with it. I also resorted to client support and the experience was really good, they helped me in what I needed.

August 26, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Fighters Europe

Location Czechia

This app is easy to use, I was done with customisation in minutes. The support was really quick and helpful.

August 9, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for our app and service. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Bobby Westwood

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to install and it does what I expected. I had the most basic question for support, and they were prompt and super friendly.

July 7, 2022

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for the time you had to leave these kind words!

Me&McQ

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I realised that my set up was incomplete, and received instant, friendly and comprehensive support from Joy on live chat. I was quickly and easily assisted to understand what I needed to do to have the app working perfectly. Very happy with the function of the app now. Great experience.

June 30, 2022

We're glad to hear that our software and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

GrowTheGrove

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Unfortunately I have to give this app 1 star. The support seems to be quick and responsive, but the app changed my theme code and disabled both my shopping cart and header menu, which is a real problem. Yet, I do not know if there are further issues.. Please verify with Shopify first that this app is compatible with your theme.

June 28, 2022

Hello
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and replied to you. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,

特にデザイン設定が簡単でした」
また、カスタマーサポートの方も親切に対応してくれました。
本当にありがとうございました!

June 27, 2022

こんにちは、このような素晴らしいレビューを残すために時間を割いていただきありがとうございます! あなたが私たちのアプリとサポートチームでの経験を気に入ってくれたことを嬉しく思います。 あなたの満足は私たちの優先事項であり、あなたのレビューによって確認されたように、私たちは私たちの卓越したサービスに誇りを持っています。 フィードバックありがとうございます!

Oceanine Milano

Location Italy

Mi mancava un opzione che il servizio clienti ha aggiunto immediatamente sul mio shop, sono stati veloci, gentili e hanno risposto immediatamente alle mie esigenze! Super consigliato!

June 23, 2022

Vedere che hai avuto un'esperienza a 5 stelle è la cosa migliore che potessimo sperare! La tua recensione significa molto per noi. Grazie per aver scelto l'app Omega EU GDPR Cookies Notification. Non vediamo l'ora di servirti per molti anni a venire!

Cartec Italia

Time spent using app About 1 hour

L'app funziona a meraviglia! Viste le nuove norme vigenti e per essere in linea con esse, abbiamo deciso di non utilizzare il sistema nativo del tema (non permetteva di rifiutare i cookie o di scegliere le preferenze per essi ma bensì solo di accetare), quindi abbiamo deciso di installare l'app EU GDPR Cookies Notification. Ha risposto a tutte le nostre esigenze e oltre... abbiamo avuto modo di interfacciarci con il supporto che è stato immediato nelle risposte e di fondamentale utilità, hanno inoltre notato un piccolo bug nel sito e lo hanno sistemato (non di loro competenza), problema che ci sarebbe costato l'intervento di un tecnico o addetto ai lavori. App e supporto eccezionali

June 14, 2022

Amazing! 😱 Joy was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for your sharing.
Much appreciated from the Omega Support Team. 🌻

Face

Location Greece

Very good app. Clean setup and very good support and dev team! Helped me really fast with a problem. Thank you guys. Keep on !

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Cheers from Joy. 🥂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21