EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 22, 2022

Funciona perfectamente, pero lo mejor es su excelente servicio de atención al cliente, te ayudan con la instalación y personalización de cada app que desarrollan.

La Abadía Ibéricos
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied December 22, 2022

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras! Estamos agradecidos por sus comentarios. Es un placer brindar el mejor servicio posible a nuestros huéspedes, y nos complace que este compromiso se refleje en su experiencia con nuestra aplicación y soporte de servicio. ¡Que tengas unas maravillosas vacaciones!

Edited December 21, 2022

Their support is really awesome! They are really thoughtful and eager to help you solve your problems. The app is great, easy to customize, enables customization by coding and it serves really well its purpose.

The Lanners
Time spent using app: 8 months
Omega replied December 22, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

October 27, 2022

Super usefull, easy to set up and with great service. Helped create an automatic pop up with preferences which was not found in any other apps.

RAW58.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Omega replied October 27, 2022

Hello! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at Omega. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Thanks again, and we hope to make your next visit just as positive.
Have an amazing day!

October 18, 2022

El servicio al cliente es inmejorable. Rápido y eficaz. Me ayudaron a configurar la aplicación. Muy recomendable.

Exhal Brand
Time spent using app: 9 months
Omega replied October 18, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por esta revisión de cinco estrellas. Realmente apreciamos que sea un cliente y que ayude a compartir la palabra sobre nosotros. Estamos aquí para usted en cualquier momento.

August 29, 2022

Ottima app, facile e funzionale. Si integra bene con Shopify e con le app di terze parti. Grandissimo supporto in tempo reale da parte dell'assistenza che ha risolto ogni problema in pochi minuti.

Brandz! Official
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 months
Omega replied August 30, 2022

Grazie per la fantastica recensione!💗💗💗 Lavoriamo sodo per soddisfare aspettative come le tue e siamo felici di sapere che abbiamo colto nel segno per te. Diamo un'occhiata all'immissione di dati per gli annunci con OMEGA 🔥

August 25, 2022

I used this app to manage the cookies privacy and I'm happy with it. I also resorted to client support and the experience was really good, they helped me in what I needed.

Joyshop
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied August 26, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

August 8, 2022

This app is easy to use, I was done with customisation in minutes. The support was really quick and helpful.

Fighters Europe
Czechia
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied August 9, 2022

You’re so nice 💙💚💛🧡Thanks big time for your kind words for our app and service. Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

July 6, 2022

Easy to install and it does what I expected. I had the most basic question for support, and they were prompt and super friendly.

Bobby Westwood
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Omega replied July 7, 2022

Hi, your review has been shared with our entire team at Omega. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Thank you so much for the time you had to leave these kind words!

June 29, 2022

I realised that my set up was incomplete, and received instant, friendly and comprehensive support from Joy on live chat. I was quickly and easily assisted to understand what I needed to do to have the app working perfectly. Very happy with the function of the app now. Great experience.

Me&McQ
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Omega replied June 30, 2022

We're glad to hear that our software and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

June 28, 2022

Unfortunately I have to give this app 1 star. The support seems to be quick and responsive, but the app changed my theme code and disabled both my shopping cart and header menu, which is a real problem. Yet, I do not know if there are further issues.. Please verify with Shopify first that this app is compatible with your theme.

GrowTheGrove
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied June 28, 2022

Hello
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and replied to you. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,