EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Me&McQ

I realised that my set up was incomplete, and received instant, friendly and comprehensive support from Joy on live chat. I was quickly and easily assisted to understand what I needed to do to have the app working perfectly. Very happy with the function of the app now. Great experience.

June 30, 2022

We're glad to hear that our software and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

EYE TO CAM

Location Japan

GDPR対応を行うために使用しました。
必要な設定が簡単で、直感的に使用できるためとても使いやすいです。
特にデザイン設定が簡単でした」
また、カスタマーサポートの方も親切に対応してくれました。
本当にありがとうございました!

June 27, 2022

こんにちは、このような素晴らしいレビューを残すために時間を割いていただきありがとうございます! あなたが私たちのアプリとサポートチームでの経験を気に入ってくれたことを嬉しく思います。 あなたの満足は私たちの優先事項であり、あなたのレビューによって確認されたように、私たちは私たちの卓越したサービスに誇りを持っています。 フィードバックありがとうございます!

Oceanine Milano

Location Italy

Mi mancava un opzione che il servizio clienti ha aggiunto immediatamente sul mio shop, sono stati veloci, gentili e hanno risposto immediatamente alle mie esigenze! Super consigliato!

June 23, 2022

Vedere che hai avuto un'esperienza a 5 stelle è la cosa migliore che potessimo sperare! La tua recensione significa molto per noi. Grazie per aver scelto l'app Omega EU GDPR Cookies Notification. Non vediamo l'ora di servirti per molti anni a venire!

Cartec Italia

Location Italy

L'app funziona a meraviglia! Viste le nuove norme vigenti e per essere in linea con esse, abbiamo deciso di non utilizzare il sistema nativo del tema (non permetteva di rifiutare i cookie o di scegliere le preferenze per essi ma bensì solo di accetare), quindi abbiamo deciso di installare l'app EU GDPR Cookies Notification. Ha risposto a tutte le nostre esigenze e oltre... abbiamo avuto modo di interfacciarci con il supporto che è stato immediato nelle risposte e di fondamentale utilità, hanno inoltre notato un piccolo bug nel sito e lo hanno sistemato (non di loro competenza), problema che ci sarebbe costato l'intervento di un tecnico o addetto ai lavori. App e supporto eccezionali

June 14, 2022

Amazing! 😱 Joy was shocked when Shopify sent a notification of your feedback about our app. Thank you so much for your sharing.
Much appreciated from the Omega Support Team. 🌻

Face

Location Greece

Very good app. Clean setup and very good support and dev team! Helped me really fast with a problem. Thank you guys. Keep on !

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Cheers from Joy. 🥂

Paloma Barceló

Location Spain

I installed the app and the preferences menu did not show any cookies to select. I contacted with the support and ther resolve my problem in less than a day.

June 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful words! Our goal is to make your life easier. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. We will be delighted to assist!!

Equitare

Location Spain

I had a problem with the scan cookies, but the support respond so fast and resolve my problem. The app is so easy to use and have a very good support team.

June 10, 2022

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞
Cheers,
The Omega support team

Poesy patterns

Location Denmark

Easy to use. Could not find where I could translate some of the text, but there was quick help from support and now everything is perfect.

May 5, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

lulucopenhagen.se

Very nice and simple to use and when I ran into some smaller issues on the installation process the support was very quick and 100% helpful to help me find the issues to fix.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

Brothers in Taste

This app is really helpful. Very easy to use. With a few clicks you have a cookie note that also looks nice and complies with the GDPR. The support is really fast. My question was answered within 1 minute. The support person was efficient and very friendly.

March 28, 2022

Hi Brothers in Taste

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Kaylee - Omega Team