EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Boss Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm really happy to use this app.
It's very simple and easy!
Beatyful to upload and beauty to see in your Shopify Store

LAFAM

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Es genial poder darle estilos personalizados y que sea gratuita . muy buena aplicacion la recomiendo para todos

JIZZNEY LAND

Time spent using app About 1 year

took no more than a minute great app, also gives you choice of colours so you can match it with your theme

bettier

Location Sweden

Great app if you need it for EU GDPR. It works perfectly on my shopify page. I am so glad to find it.

TheMindGardens

Works just like it's supposed to! Exactly what I needed! Easy to set up. It only takes about 30 seconds, and you're done!

Afroshoppe.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Just installed after trying about 3 other apps for EU GDPR Cookie banners. Found it easy and most importantly could customize colors and position it where I want in the store.

BowMeow Pet Supplies

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed this app to help me to be compliant in the EU. It was a snap to install and tailor to my preferences. I'm looking forward to it helping me to increase customer trust and my conversion rate.

Pet's Satisfaction

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed the app and already like the fact that you can design and align the popup however you want - that way I can incorporate my corporate identity into it.

Kewlioo

Looking good so far! Just installed, will test the app for 30 days and hopefully all works well. Liking the option to only show to EU countries.

Red Arrow Store

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Thank you for the help... I was lost until I found you... please keep us informed on any changes in order for us to comply with all the legal policies that the e-commerce faces...