EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 29, 2021

Usefull App and GREAT SUPPORT. Everything we needed has been resolved in few hours. I can only recommend this App.

Somavedic Germany
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied December 29, 2021

Hi Somavedic Germany,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

Edited January 4, 2022

My issues were resolved in a short period of time. Joyce's patience is greatly appreciated. Continue doing what you're doing and providing us with the finest possible experiences. Furthermore, this app allows visitors to modify their preferences. Strongly suggested!

Somavedic Česko
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied December 29, 2021

Hi Somavedic Česko,

All the best!

December 20, 2021

The best cookie app ever! Looks cool and it's easy to change the popup style! The support team is THE BEST ❤️

Angelina Swann
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Omega replied December 21, 2021

Hi Angelina Swann

All the best!

December 9, 2021

This app has exactly what is needed to be compliant with the EU rules for notifying users about cookies. Their support is also top notch, immediately helping to get the various cookie management and editing functions of the app updated as I needed them to be. Highly recommended.

8UP
Time spent using app: 12 months
Omega replied December 9, 2021

Hi 8UP,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

December 1, 2021

Super app, works perfectly, easily customizable and the free tier has all functionalities that a basic eshop would need. Excellent job Omega

Oilios
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Omega replied December 3, 2021

Hi Oilios,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!

November 26, 2021

I installed this app on my store and had questions concerning it's use in combination with Shopify's setting to 'Limit tracking for EU customers'. I contacted support who replied swiftly and answered my questions patiently. Thank you, Joy.

Kinderzimmer.de
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Omega replied November 26, 2021

Hi Kinderzimmer.de,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Joy, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!

November 19, 2021

This is an extremely generous app, with the free tier giving a huge amount of functionality and flexibility over appearance. The customer service is also excellent and are very quick to respond and assist. This app is under constant development so flagging issues quickly gets them resolved.
I found the interface slightly complicated with areas which lack polish, but with perseverance it's possible to achieve what is required. I'm confident that this app will only improve further in the future. I would recommend this app to others.

Beauty Kitchen
Time spent using app: 18 days
Omega replied November 19, 2021

Hello Beauty Kitchen,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

November 16, 2021

Very helpful staff that gives quick and clear answers. The app has an easy to understand interface which is great.

Dagsmejan United Kingdom
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 days
Omega replied November 16, 2021

Hello Dagsmejan United Kingdom,

It's been our pleasure to work with you and support your business. Our team is more than happy to hear your review and we will try our best to bring new experiences to users.
Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime. We're willing to support your case.
Thank you so much and have a sweet day as you. <3

Omega Support Team.

Edited November 15, 2021

The app is simple to use and the customer support, Joy in this case, was extremely helpful to fix some design issues doing it right and quickly. Thanks a lot!

QARMA
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied November 14, 2021

Hi QARMA,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

November 11, 2021

At the moment the app is working perfectly and the assistance was fast and very careful. I suggest this app to everyone.

Tavanti Jewels
Italy
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Omega replied November 11, 2021

Hi Tavanti Jewels,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Feel free to drop us a line via Live Chat channel, we are more than happy to help!
Have a wonderful day!