EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Omega
4.8
January 20, 2022

You know, their service is very prompt and on the spot, they cater for all my customization needs, by the way, the customer service is a beauty

MissSixty
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied January 20, 2022

Hi MissSixty

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

January 14, 2022

I'm on the free version and love the app. I had some small desire for layout adjustment, and the support was incredibly fast and friendly.

FINICC
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied January 14, 2022

Hi FINICC
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Edited January 12, 2022

I had several small issues over the span of several weeks and each time Joy and Loc fixed it for me. Such a consistent and quick support! The app itself is definitely recommended by me and its look adjustable for your store preferences.

GEMLY & Co.
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied January 12, 2022

Hi GEMLY & Co.

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

January 11, 2022

This is a great app that meets all of the requirements for the EU cookies notifications that need to be shown in many countries. The look and behavior are nicely customizable, and the support is excellent.

Uppercussion
Time spent using app: 8 months
Omega replied January 11, 2022

Hi Uppercussion

January 5, 2022

Joy had a clear explanation on how I could solve my question. The app looks good on my website, I could change the colors according to my theme.

Kattten Klimmuur
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied January 5, 2022

Hi Kattten Klimmuur

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!