EU GDPR Cookies Notification

Cookie bar, cookie consent settings for GDPR & CCPA compliant

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Apollo Tarot

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

It entirely attends any website needs of compliance with GDPR. And it's customizable to your store color schemes. I recommend this app.

BESTA Tools

I liked the app it's free and there are many options in it and the customer service was good they reply in less than 24 hours answering my inquiry on how to use some options .

Animalhouse Fitness

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Simple, fast, easy setup. Good stuff so far!
Does exactly what we needed, and also let us easily change some colors to match our site. Sweet!

Tuttikauppa

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to install and configure! Awesome! Actually made me finally write the privacy policy page! So thanks!

One Wear Freedom

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I've only just set this up on my website but so far so good - it was really easy and simple to set up!

mythaicurry

Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice and clean and most importantly fast loading! Works well for us unlike some others that were buggy. Recommended.

Shoppinghappylife

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Good! muy buena app sirve de verdad la recomiendo, es practica y facil de usar atomaticamente gracias

Brooks and Price

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Super helpful to get started and super easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone working to make their site more compliant.

THE 12TH STREET

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Good App. Easy to Install and configure. I am using this app on all my stores. Highly recommend it.

Thegypsylab.com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love it! Super simple, straight to the point, easy to set up! I've been using it for some time now, no issues with it at all.