EU GDPR Cookies Notification

EU GDPR Cookies Notification

$4.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 10, 2020

me gusta la app. esta genial cuando estas empezando y no puedes permitirte una de pago asi que la recomiendo

Health And Fitness Solutions
Spain
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 9, 2020

Excelente producto, cumplió con todas mis expectativas, sencillo para usar y cumple su propósito con la estética que la herramienta requiere

Kreativa
Ecuador
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 8, 2020

Great app! It helped me a lot in setting up my cookies and privacy policy. Thank you very much! It was a great help.

allthingswithlov
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 5, 2020

This app was great! Really easy to install and customize in a matter of minutes. It looks great on our site too.

A to Z Adventure Gear
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
September 28, 2020

i downloaded several of these "free" apps for cookie pop ups and this was the only one that worked. Thank you!

Quarantine Publications
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
September 15, 2020

It entirely attends any website needs of compliance with GDPR. And it's customizable to your store color schemes. I recommend this app.

Apollo Tarot
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 10, 2020

I liked the app it's free and there are many options in it and the customer service was good they reply in less than 24 hours answering my inquiry on how to use some options .

BESTA Tools
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 9, 2020

Simple, fast, easy setup. Good stuff so far!
Does exactly what we needed, and also let us easily change some colors to match our site. Sweet!

Animalhouse Fitness
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
September 2, 2020

Easy to install and configure! Awesome! Actually made me finally write the privacy policy page! So thanks!

Tuttikauppa
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 26, 2020

I've only just set this up on my website but so far so good - it was really easy and simple to set up!

One Wear Freedom