Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

killalux

I heard about this app on TikTok a while back, and thought it would be nice to implement last minute for a holiday sale. The app is very user friendly, I was not expecting it to be so simple and quick to use for my 1st time. Glad I found it and will be sticking to it!

clermonthaus

Awesome i really enjoyed using this app. It was a lot of help. I wish it would allow videos as a option

comfeetablee

Location Switzerland

Cette application est très utile et facile à utiliser. Elle permet de créer des timers de qualités et possède une version gratuite très complète.

Time Kingdom Indonesia

Location Indonesia

Easy setup! Make top bar campaign in minutes! Man this is really helpful! Thank you very much who made this app!

Ooh La La Boutique

This countdown app is so easy to use! Its customizable even with the free version! We love it for our boutique site!

Grace, Faith!

I like it. It's simple to use and decent. I plan on continuing to use it for the current store I have now and the other ones I plan on building. Thanks!

XCLÚJOHN

Love it! Easy to understand. Simple navigation. Does exactly what it needs to with just the free plan alone!

SoinsPLUS

Location France

xbqgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Roble.Store

Location Spain

Great app! I highly recommended. Customer support is also fine. It really drives up conversions.....

Geovanny Apparel

Location Mexico

Nos encantó la experiencia que tuvimos con esta app, la recomiendo ampliamente. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89