Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Black Bag Coffee Co

Greta little app. works well. I appreciate the effort the devs have made. free options are good also when first building out.

Trendy Jendy

It was easy to use! Pretty understandable to use, also good options and very friendly. I am very exciting to see it on my web

Liratech.bg

I like it! A free version is pretty good ! Do you have a some more friendly plan for East Europe fans?

Everyday ASL University

A must have app for all our Countdown needs. This app has helped our customers feel the need to purchase on time and to avoid loss of deep discounts we offered. Thank you for this great app.

The Pie Piper

Super easy to use. Some really solid templates so you can just click and select without stressing. We tried a few other countdown bar apps, but this one was the most straight forward to use.

Nicole and Grace Boutique

Very easy to install and setup. It's not live yet on my site as the sale starts tomorrow but am impressed so far.

Cappla Wallets

This is a fantastic app! Usually free versions always only offer needed features in a paid version... but this app gave us just what we were looking for in the free version. I am impressed with the layout and animation it brings.
Very happy with it. Thanks, guys!

Poma

Good one. Happy to use this app, I wish it would show-up immediately though, it takes between 1-2 seconds before it pops up.

PETZARUS

I USED THIS FOR MY SALES WEEK COUNTDOWN AND IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. EASY TO SET UP AND MANAGE. GREAT APP

BULLY ROBES

Excellent app, will be using it alot more for sure. Exactly what I needed for my Christmas Sale!!!!!