Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 18, 2022

download was easy - free version has tons of options. I have it set to start next week, so we will see how it goes! thanks much!

Wise Unicorn Stickers
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 18, 2022

LOVE USING THIS BAR! such a game changer in making a very clear countdown! I would add it to any site if i could!

dadgang.co
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
May 17, 2022

super quick and easy to set up! I just started using it and I think it's a great app so far. highly recommend.

Yva Expressions
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
May 17, 2022

Very nice product that works just like it says. The countdown timer is easy to set up and works fluidly with my website theming. Couldn't ask for more

Furniture Delivered Free
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
May 17, 2022

I used this app to add a countdown timer. It was so incredibly easy, even for someone like me who has never done any site development. Love it! Thank you!

LightWater Skin
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 16, 2022

Love the app , works very well , very easy to use. I used the free version of the app, I would def be getting the paid one

kate-minimalist
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 16, 2022

Simple to operate, free version meets expectations Simple to operate, free version meets expectations

AvocadoMall
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 15, 2022

I want this app so it’s easier for my store to display discounts and sales. Hope it works like I’m hoping

SOICA COLLECTIONS
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 12, 2022

Love this countdown app...its so easy to use and set up! you can customize your timer to all your branding colors. Very happy I found this app.

Freckled & Fancy
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 11, 2022

Werkt echt top! en met mooie features die je heel makkelijk kan aanpassen. Instellen lukt in een paar minuten.

Discords.nl