Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Boost Black Friday BFCM sales with countdown timer & urgency

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dress Olive

LOOKS GREAT. SUPER EASY TO USE. ENOUGH ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN FREE COUNT DOWN INSTALL

Justatastemuseum

Time spent using app 38 minutes

This app is user friendly and doesn't require coding knowledge to get started! I will certainly be using this going forward.

dreamglowslime

Time spent using app 13 minutes

easy to create a bar and I love that the basic features are free. I wish it could be resized to be larger or add custom images. (maybe it can in the upgraded version?)

amsteelle overland

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good, seems to be working pretty well. URL link with shop buttons work as suppose to and pretty easy to design.

Noba

it's good, does what it says, now i'm just filling to 100 characters so shopify let's me submit this review and the app builders stop bugging me for feedback

ResetRX Health

Super user friendly and a great way to add urgency for someone who has no experience with coding and liquid!

sitio®

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app -Countdown Timer- is very easy to understand and to use. I recommend it to you if you want to put a countdown in your shop. Very convertible and adaptable. Thanks for this app !!!

Bonbella Nails

Love it this app. I wish the timer could repeat on its own. I have an illusion that my stores always on sale. No big deal! Get this app now!!

La Hera - Hand made Jewelry and Fashion - World Wide

This app is really good, also their customer care is very helpful. Kudos. What I love about it is that I can customize the timer

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct

Location Australia

Great app. simple to use and great customizations to attract interest in what is in the timer bar. Use it regularly as part of my marketing strategy. Thanks for making an easy to use app.