Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nicole and Grace Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to install and setup. It's not live yet on my site as the sale starts tomorrow but am impressed so far.

Cappla Wallets

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This is a fantastic app! Usually free versions always only offer needed features in a paid version... but this app gave us just what we were looking for in the free version. I am impressed with the layout and animation it brings.
Very happy with it. Thanks, guys!

Poma

Location Latvia

Good one. Happy to use this app, I wish it would show-up immediately though, it takes between 1-2 seconds before it pops up.

PETZARUS

I USED THIS FOR MY SALES WEEK COUNTDOWN AND IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. EASY TO SET UP AND MANAGE. GREAT APP

BULLY ROBES

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Excellent app, will be using it alot more for sure. Exactly what I needed for my Christmas Sale!!!!!

CherryAffairs

Location Singapore

Works well, easy to use and the team is very helpful to my questions. Able to hide timer and display just a message if needed. (Team will provide you with a code)

GLAMLIFE BEAUTY

very easy to use looks great on website. I used it for my holiday sale and it looked absolutely amazing

Crystals By Serendipity

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! Luvvit. Free scheme has loads of flexibility and variants.
Took no time at all to set up and go live.
Thanks Guys

JewelleryMatters

Love the app. Very easy to customize and use. The animation looks great. Used to set up Christmas Countdown counter.

"The Curve Specialist"

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Nice Clean Look for Sales Bar/Timers. Love It! Going To try it out and see how it work. So far I think It will be great.