Countdown Timer Bar

App for Christmas & New Year, boost sales with countdown timer

Free plan available

Resolute Records

Easy to install and customize. Just started using it so we'll see how it goes, but so far I'm very impressed!

Mumui

loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . .

PRISSY EVER SINCE

This app was pretty straight forward. I did watch the tutorial because I am a visual leaner. I would recommend this app so far based on the ease of set up.

Canemood

super application, facile d'utilisation et très compréhensible ! disponible en plusieurs langues donc pas desoin de traduction donc genial

Bee Slay

Just installed this app and so far I love it. The timer is just everything and is exactly what I need to utilize my website.

Pet-LoveStore

i used this app to help me selling, it works great, hope new features in the future, 5 ratings for the moment

Funny Store

Semplice carino facile da utilizzare e personalizzabile anche nella versione gratis! cosnsigliato...

Desvalido

I used Countdown Timer Bar to countdown the end of my annual sale, it draws the right amount of attention so customers knew it was finishing but it didn't get in the way

FTF Market

Works great, I really recommend the free version that so far hasn't given us any problem. Thanks for the nice job and app.

Light & Grace

Very helpful and very easy to use. Provides everything that i need and definitely something will be useful for my future campaigns.