Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Redemption by Riah

Time spent using app 22 minutes

This app is very easy to use. The free options are really cute so you don’t feel like you’re forced to upgrade everything.

vintxgedon

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app has changed the way my business works. It is an amazing app and it is also free which makes it even better!

Camping Hiking Adventures

Time spent using app 7 minutes

So easy to use! Thank you, it is exactly what I needed for setting up my Black Friday sales on my store!

Searsport Rug Hooking

I love that I can create urgency with a direct link to my product! It is Very Easy to set up and edit.

BRAZIL BEAUTY MAKEUP

I justv loved the app. Very simple and easy to use. It´s my first time using and I just loved it! It´s perfect

Bog Street

Really quick and easy to setup and use. Really nice features even for the free version. So far so good :-)

Donald James Waters OAM Gallery

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Easy, straightforward and effective visual reminder. Can't wait to use again for another sales event.

Texas Tow Mirrors

Time spent using app About 21 hours

We used it for our Black Friday sale and it worked flawlessly . It took only minutes to set up , real easy to use

SHYFT Creations

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to schedule flash and seasonal sales. I love how it looks on desktop and mobile and remains on the page and how easy it is to create a sale banner. It also loads quickly, while other apps were a bit slower to load. I also love that button feature and you can link it to any page you want.

COZIOS

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Easy to use. Gave me exactly what I was looking for in order to prepare for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday season!