Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

The GOAT Giveaway

GREAT APP VERY EASY TO USE EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE. I USE THIS APP SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH.
GREAT RESOURCE

Shaded Tree Organics

I used this app and it helps so much. It has helped my business so much. I needed this just in time for Black Friday

TFC&H Co.

Great app for displaying upcoming and current promotions with countdown timer!!! Customizable bar lets you add your brands colors. TFC&H Co Approved!!!

My Homey Fox

Application vraiment très facile d'utilisation. En cinq minutes, votre promo est en place sur votre site ! Très utile. Je recommande à 100 %.

Redber Coffee

Was looking for an app that we could use for black friday, christmas and Jan sales! This is a really great app, and the after watching the tutorial, I had a countdown bar in less than 5 minutes. Highly recommend

NineTwoFive

Great app it does the job. I use it just for one timer and the free plan. But it has a lot of features for the paid plan as well. I can recommend if you need a timer bar.

NUDEBLANC

Very nice app. Easy-to-use features and it works quite well. Highly appreciate the efforts of the developers!

Theevolutionarybeauty

simple and to the point; upgrade if you want to maximize what they offer for free ; first time user so far so good

Built To Last Apparel

Very easy to use and the free plan gives you all the necessary tools to create a beautiful countdown timer for your shop. If you want more control, it's worth investing in the paid plan.

JeSpa Shop

I just set the countdown timer bar app and it was extremely simple to use. I would recommend this app.