Reviews (1,326)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use, customizable countdown timers and banners that seamlessly integrate with various website designs. It's praised for its reliability, performance on both mobile and desktop platforms, and its positive impact on sales. The free version is noted for its generous features and affordability. Support is described as responsive and helpful, making the app suitable for beginners.

November 16, 2021

I've had this app for about a year and truly love it !! its very easy to use and free, you can always choose to upgrade, but even the free account doesn't comprise the quality of the app. Great Job

House Of Beauty by Paris J
November 23, 2017

As a busy business owner (as I know we all are), I appreciate that there's little to no learning curve for this app. Just install, pick your settings / preferences and launch it! Thank you for a great app!

Pyarii
November 7, 2022

Very easy to use, Works like a charm. Looks smart on our website. No major issues with the back end.

Tackshop
South Africa
June 3, 2016

Great app, helps create attention and scarcity to our specials.

Pongcaddie
December 10, 2021

Super easy to use. Some really solid templates so you can just click and select without stressing. We tried a few other countdown bar apps, but this one was the most straight forward to use.

The Pie Piper
New Zealand
November 7, 2016

Easy to find your way around.
Started to work straight away, converted more window lickers than previously.
Great little app, well done guys.

Housesignbuilder
March 8, 2019

It was really good using this app and still use it. Helped me lot in announcing discounts and many things.

Assamica Agro
India
December 10, 2016

<3 the apps so far and easy to use...felt so lucky to find CTB, thanks. :)

Neo Deperfume
Brunei
April 27, 2017

Very easy to set up. Just now added to shop.

Discount Fisherman
June 24, 2023

This App works great! I use it whenever I have a sale. I am very happy with it and would recommend it!

Blue Moon Crystals & Jewelry