Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

PRAYING RABBIT

The mobile display is very small and it makes it very difficult to see. It only looks good on web browsers.

October 8, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble configuring our app. We have sent you an email that explains how to update font size only for mobile devices. It is supported in the app. I'm not sure if you received our email as we have not seen a reply from you yet.

If you need any assistance, please reach out to us.

Caramelly

Really helped during our festive sales. The plugin was stable enough and didn't cause any sort of performance lag on the page.

Resolute Records

Easy to install and customize. Just started using it so we'll see how it goes, but so far I'm very impressed!

Mumui

loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . . loved it easy and effective i will use again if needed . . . . . . . . . .

PRISSY EVER SINCE

This app was pretty straight forward. I did watch the tutorial because I am a visual leaner. I would recommend this app so far based on the ease of set up.

Canemood

super application, facile d'utilisation et très compréhensible ! disponible en plusieurs langues donc pas desoin de traduction donc genial

Bee Slay

Just installed this app and so far I love it. The timer is just everything and is exactly what I need to utilize my website.

Pet-LoveStore

i used this app to help me selling, it works great, hope new features in the future, 5 ratings for the moment

Funny Store

Semplice carino facile da utilizzare e personalizzabile anche nella versione gratis! cosnsigliato...

Desvalido

I used Countdown Timer Bar to countdown the end of my annual sale, it draws the right amount of attention so customers knew it was finishing but it didn't get in the way

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80