Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Très Studio

Awesome app. Very easy to use and their tutorials are a plus! Countdown Bar works perfectly. Recommended.

Ranikkasboutique

I really like how this app is so informative. I chose this app to assist me with my grand reopening count down. It was very easy and quick to set up.

Wise Unicorn Stickers

download was easy - free version has tons of options. I have it set to start next week, so we will see how it goes! thanks much!

dadgang.co

LOVE USING THIS BAR! such a game changer in making a very clear countdown! I would add it to any site if i could!

Yva Expressions

super quick and easy to set up! I just started using it and I think it's a great app so far. highly recommend.

Furniture Delivered Free

Very nice product that works just like it says. The countdown timer is easy to set up and works fluidly with my website theming. Couldn't ask for more

LightWater Skin

I used this app to add a countdown timer. It was so incredibly easy, even for someone like me who has never done any site development. Love it! Thank you!

kate-minimalist

Love the app , works very well , very easy to use. I used the free version of the app, I would def be getting the paid one

AvocadoMall

Location China

Simple to operate, free version meets expectations Simple to operate, free version meets expectations

SOICA COLLECTIONS

I want this app so it’s easier for my store to display discounts and sales. Hope it works like I’m hoping