Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 8, 2023

A very good app, it can provide free choice to have a dynamic countdown timer. Customers would buy my products in a hurry atmosphere.

FASHIONMIKA
China
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 6, 2023

The app was very easy to use, and it there were really clear instructions on how to use it. I would highly recommend

Virocharge
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 4, 2023

So far so good! Perfect countdown timer leading up to launch day! One plus is that you can edit the date and color scheme as needed. Very satisfied!

LIONISTAVENUE
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 2, 2023

This countdown timer is my fav! It's simple and super easy to set up. I use it for every sale, new collection. I love it!

by A'amia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 1, 2023

Permet d'avoir un compte à rebours gratuit de façon simple et efficace avec les couleurs de notre choix et pleins d'autres options.

Bijoux de déesses
France
December 31, 2022

well see if it works
just set it up
I have to type a minimum of 100 characters so here it goes. I'm

tranceclothing
December 19, 2022

Very convenient, great function ,It can help me easily. I would like more friends to recommend it,THX

JUNYUAN BAGS
China
December 16, 2022

This app is so easy to use, and the free plan covers lots of campaign scenarios! Highly recommended if you want to improve your campaigns communications.

Unwind Studio
Portugal
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 16, 2022

Haven't made banner live yet however set up was simple. I have used other Hextom banners & if this one works as well as the other, I'm happy.

5SensesCandleCo
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 9, 2022

it is a very nice and helpfull app for my shopify site. They has many different countdown bars and unique designs!

Panda Clothing