Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Kara Fit Buns

I haven't had the chance to check out how well.it works so kinda weird to request a review already....

Toronto Bling Bar

love it . works great . i feel like this is the timer fancy websites like fashion nova use . very accurate and i love that it has a free plan available .

DragonLadyArt

I used this app for a spotlight print sale that I'm running monthly. I only needed ONE timer on ONE page. It was exactly what I needed and was hassle free to use. I tried 4 other apps before this one, and this one nailed it. Thank you!

Arriaet

I used the app for the first time December 2020. I really like it. It was easy to install. Easy to use and I am very satisfy with it. Thanks

kilobusters

very easy to use and great features. I would highly recommend for a start-up using Shopify as their platform

KindredUK

Free plan is good enough for basics. Very easy to use, great to customise to fit your own store theme.

JLfactory™

Application très pratique et très facile d'utilisation pour intégrer une minuterie lors d'une promotion. Je recommande à 100 %

Candorlux

It's quick to set up, and it and doesn't look scammy. I like the variety of colors, fonts, etc. As of now, I have no complaints.

weareahm

I made it real quick! I never use this before but the result is so nice to see. Thank you for your help !

HugBug

Doesn't work properly and so far no response from "support". So glad I didn't pay for it like it was forcing me to.

December 30, 2020

Hi, we're sorry that you had trouble with our app. We reached out to you by email and asked if you could reinstall the app so that we can investigate this issue. Often times, display issues are caused by a minor theme/app incompatibility that we are able to fix.

If you change your mind and decide to reinstall the app, please let us know and we will look into this for you.