Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Urgency & Countdown to nudge customers to Buy Now, boost sales

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

Easy to install, It matches my branding. I really like the customization of it. I like that it allows the customer to see the counter while still scrolling.

getgrabbz

I used this app to set up a count down timer on my website. It was easy to install and offered many options to customize. I have the basic plan, which seems to cover all that I need for a count down timer.

Baebaez's Kidz and Adults

The Bar did not appear as expected. After multiple tries to refresh and click special link, same issue!

Bike In Style

very easy 1 click install, you get 1 free banner on the free plan, which is enough to highlight 1 product or sale.

HeavNation

Quick, easy and useful!!!! customers appreciated to be informed and they could plan their shopping. creating it was easy like 1,2,3 and I did not have to see the tutorial.

SE7ViBEZ

HAVENT USED IT YET BUT SO FAR SO GOOD COMPARED TO THE OTHERS ONES I DOWNLOADED AND THAN DELETED .. THIS ONE WAS A WINNER!

Oblongshop

Just installed the countdown timer app, it was very easy to set-up and looks great. Now time to sit back and hopefully watch the money roll in.

Dye Lab & Co

Love this app, such a great feature on my website, and very easy to use! Will definitely be using this for future.

greenfaux

amazing app to use I would definitely recomengt to use for all the hustlers it will gain your profit margin

Alice Vitrum

I find this app to be very straightforward and easy to use and install onto my website! It has a good range of customisable options too