Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

B-tion

I love this app, helps a lot with sales and making clients want to buy before the timer is done.

Brewer's Coffee Company

Needed a quick countdown timer for our pre-launch! This did the trick. Fast and Easy! Will definitely use in the future after store is launched.

Rosabstrait | Créateur de rose éternelle

Je cherchais un compte à rebours pro et je l'ai trouvé ! Simple et rapide à comprendre. Parfait, j'adore !

Shop Israella

This app does not work well on iPhones and the only reason I downloaded it was because Shopify banned the best countdown timer apps and this was an alternative. But it doesn't work properly and the buttons don’t work on I phones: I also don’t like how they down have different countdown timer/clock options. I’ll keep looking for another timer app.

September 15, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble with our app. We tested on an iPhone and the Countdown Timer Bar on your website was displayed properly.

We tried to get in touch with you by email, using the email account you have registered with Shopify but we have not received a response.

If you are still having this issue, please let us know so that we can look into this further.

Z-Fitness Shop

nice great application i recommed for all very good 5 rated good good good good good good annnnd goood

LinaChoice

I used this application to help to improve and branding my shopify site,
for the moment I do not know enough things about but I will try it

Muscle Up Mommy, Inc.

Very easy to create a countdown bar and change the design. This feature is great to create urgency and make customers aware of sales.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app everything is fine, i use their 2 app. this app placement problem little bit disturbed me. one more thing is that app owner reply typically little bit slow. overall they are nice. i love them and recommend to install.
Thanks.

Speedcubing Solution

This app works fantastic. The free version doesn't have any silly limitations that other competing apps often have. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a one-stop shop countdown timer!

Beauxtiful Disaster

Easy to add timer to any page! You can customize your features to create whatever kind of ad you need.