Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

OPENTURF

This is the best free countdown bar. I am very grateful that this product exists for new Shopify users who don't want to invest into a lot of apps just yet.

Health la Fitness

it was easy to set up my timer. So far it works great . I really hope there will be no problem with the free plan

Trupyk

just downloaded and it is hard to see the video tutorials because screen too small and music is annoying. Would be better if someone was narrating. I cant see what you guys are clicking on.

Wheye

I love this App! You can really set a Timer that will suit your shop' style smoothly, and the fact they offer a Free Plan when you are just starting is so Great!

Montibout

Cool ! Bonne application. Fonctionnalités intuitives et la prise en main est rapide. Je recommande !

Shop Kloset Essentials

I used this app to set up a countdown timer for my 4th of July sale. I just did it so I am hoping for optimal results. It was really easy to customize and set up which made it that much fun for me to set up. I can't wait to see my results.

JawlineUSA

Quick, easy, intuitive, and overall very happy with the results. definitely recommend to anyone trying to make a limited time sale.

kapaskin.com

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre l'urgence sur mon site. Je suis très satisfait, elle est merveilleuse.

VecFashion Templates Co.

great app and user friendly keep it up guys. this is simply very easy to install and use and it is working perfectly fine.

CHICELEGANCIA