Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar , 1,116 reviews

4.9
November 24, 2022

I used this app to create a Black Friday count down bar and it was very easy and quick. I would recommend it to anyone who has a Shopify store.

Black Melrose
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
November 23, 2022

I used this app for a Black Friday sale timer. It was easy to set up and very straight forward. Basic plan included exactly what I needed unlike other apps I tried prior.

SignatureVault
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 23, 2022

Parfait super intuitif rapide j'ai mis a peine 3 minutes pour faire ma premiere barre possibilité d'approfondir et y passer plus de temps

eggshell
France
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
November 23, 2022

bom, pois faz com que nossa conta possa chamar mais atençao do cliente, logo podemos vender mais com isso

Descontos Turbo
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 22, 2022

Sehr schöne App mit vielen Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Super das diese App kostenlos ist und viele Einstellungen vorhanden sind.

Yogatraum
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 22, 2022

This app is very easy to set-up, looks great and the support team was helpful in answering my questions. I also use Hextom's Free Shipping Bar and love it's ease of use, too.

Essentially Haitos
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 21, 2022

Works good, looks good, it is customizable... Very nice app and very fast and efficient support.
I recommend it 100%

Elena Busto - Essential Beauty
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 21, 2022

Facile à paramétrer, j'apprécie de gagner du temps avec cette application. Le plan gratuit est suffisant pour ma boutique qui démarre.

Waki boutique
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 20, 2022

Super easy to use and perfect for my Black Friday countdown. I use this app every year. I can schedule countdowns and then let the app do the rest.

KathleenJasper
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 20, 2022

Super easy zu nutzen, wir haben diese App für Black Friday genutzt. Tolle Sache, gerne wieder. Treckerherz

Treckerherz