Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Shotspresso

Really easy to use app and quickly integrates into your store. I'm currently using it for my product launch and definitely creates a strong urgency before my store closes again for the next run! Great application overall!

Potadri

App is very versatile and professional looking for websites. I will definitely be using this app for all of my stores.

Monococo

Very good app, very helpful !

Atonia Gracia

Good app, really easy to get on our website. Thank you for the app, that permit to do different things on our website.

Oakenheist

Really good and helpful to create urgency for sales. Very easily customizable. Recommend for those who need for an effective solution

EiFII

amazing bar good to new Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Smart box sterilizer ™️

realy good ............................................................................................

Faybeeliss

countdown timer bar is such a great app when you start they have free plan that can help a lot of begginers and also with the premium one is the most converting countdown bar so far

chats mignon

Perfect, thanks for this gadget, is very helpful and very quick to use et work very fine in my shop. i recommende

Simpli Komplikated

The bar was easy to use and set up. I have other HEXCOM apps and did not hesitate to choose this one. I recommend