Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

App for Black Friday & BFCM, boost sales with countdown timers

effieshop

An excellent program and worth downloading, a useful program. I really thank the service providers, an excellent company, and an excellent application

STRM shirt

Just created my first countdown timer. The process was easy and actually fun. We will use this more

FifteenAndFifteen

Works great! I saw someone on TikTok talking about it and I decided to try it and I love it and will use it again.

Fresh All Over

just downloaded user friendly so far, will give another review in two weeks see how it goes with sales

Nobody's Princess

Great for a free product. :) Love the customisation. and placement options, and detailed instructions.

Versatile Ego

VERY EASY TO USE AND SET UP! I LOVE HOW EVERYTHING IS LIKE A SIMPLE PLUG IN WITH THE COLORS, FONTS AND SUCH!

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

Easy to install, It matches my branding. I really like the customization of it. I like that it allows the customer to see the counter while still scrolling.

getgrabbz

I used this app to set up a count down timer on my website. It was easy to install and offered many options to customize. I have the basic plan, which seems to cover all that I need for a count down timer.

Bike In Style

very easy 1 click install, you get 1 free banner on the free plan, which is enough to highlight 1 product or sale.

HeavNation

Quick, easy and useful!!!! customers appreciated to be informed and they could plan their shopping. creating it was easy like 1,2,3 and I did not have to see the tutorial.