Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Holiday sales with urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Goodie Girl Lashes

it was fast and easy to use. it let me do what other apps didn't let me, it was free & looks nice. l

Ingenuityy

very good,very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

www.planet-neon.com

Testing it for Black Friday. Setup was EASY! Took me 5 minutes. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Mauve Sophisticate

Setup is quick and easy. Very detailed instructions on how to use. Several options available with free plan.

Valabasas Denim

WOW!!! IT WAS SO SO SO SO EASY TO USE AND FAST NOT EVEN 3 MIN THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY. THIS DESERVES A 10 STARS

THRFTD

Super easy to use! The free version gives a lot of customizable options too. Will definitely use again, very happy with this app.

Press Queen Collection

I used this app for my Black Friday sale. It's soooo simple to set up an effective timer bar - even on the unpaid plan. It did exactly what I wanted the app to do. Kudos to the developers for making it all quick and super easy.

The Purple Vault

LOVE THIS APP, it was super easy to use. I love that there were so many ways i could have customized my countdown bar. mine turned out super cute.

Square Flower

good app that works well. fair pricing. happy with it, would recommend..................................................

Kidoliza

Very good app, easy to use. I will use it for my Black Friday Cyber Monday sale, it´s looking good and there is a free plan. Thank you.