Countdown Timer Bar

Countdown Timer Bar

by Hextom

Countdown timer to add urgency, and nudge customers to Buy Now

Getapparelized

Just started using it but I loved how easy it was to set up!

Skinnybooze

Great tool for my store at www.skinnybooze.co.uk. It has driven traffic and promotes my conversion rate with loyal customers.

Indi Retro

I love this app! It is so easy to create flash sales and special deals. I had a slight problem understanding the timer at first but the team at Countdown Timer were very helpful and really quick to respond.

I would recommend the Countdown Timer app.

AJ
Indi Menswear
www.indimenswear.co.uk

Schwag420

Best App Ever - You will get more sales!

Highsocietycanine

This app is very easy to set up and looks great on my store! Check it out at highsocietycanine.com

Pinkkaholic

Emazingfashion.com loves this app! It's easy to use, effective and simple to install. This app is a must have!

Northlandvapor

Here at Northland Vapor we love giving our customers the best deals possible. Getting the word out was the hardest part-- until we started using Countdown Timer Bar! Check us out at https://northlandvapor.com

Hautehijab

It's a great app. Creates that necessary urgency and people always know the discount code. Well done!

The Whatch Co

Works very well, does what it states. Some more colour/style options would be nice.

All About The Garden Shop

Of all of the scarcity creation countdown apps available in the Shopify arsenal, this countdown software offers many more options for setting up specific campaigns. By far, my 1st choice and I highly recommend.