Countdown Timer Bar

Add urgency to flash sales, promotions, and boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

National Auto Tools

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to use, a lot of options. Its worth the 9.99 thank you

Your Choice Is Your Creativity

Location Georgia

usefull app for all! many adds and good visuals

Mr Hookah Store

Location Australia

Great app! I needed some help configuring the app on my theme and it was fix straight away.

Jack77

Excellent App & Marketing Tool

Jonathans Market

Very awesome and easy to use!! Thank you!!

Oh Susanna Kitchen Gadgets And Sundries

We have really liked all of the Hextom apps we have tried. They are very user friendly, and look professional.

Brands4all

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 2 years

What we value a lot more than an app's function is good support. As an app, CTB does what it says. Period. Although we do not use it as often on our shop, when we do it always works as intended. What we really appreciate though, is the developers' being there when we need them, willing to address any issues we ask them to, or advise us accordingly with reasons why what we need can not be done.

So, you are in the look for a Countdown Timer Bar. Should you use Hextom's solution? Absolutely!

Konstantinos Sakkas - brands4all.myshopify.com

My Family Rules

Fantastic app. Really easy to install and set up.Hugely customisable too makes it easy to fit it in perfectly with your theme. The customer support was amazing too. Fast, polite and quick to fix the issue I had. Thank you so much.

Kawikados

My customers can get their programming so much easier than before. Great and easy app to use and edit. Gotta Try It! Aloha!

Vintagefurnishing Com

Love this app!! I can tell it helped me with conversions and their support team is amazing!