Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Hextom: Countdown Timer Bar

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Hextom
4.9
December 6, 2022

free plan only lets you set it from one time to another without looping which of course they don't mention, ergo USELESS for an automated store

Phosphenes
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
July 26, 2022

I Installed this app but it not shows... We are just billed for nothing.......l..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TC Tests Only
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Hextom replied August 1, 2022

I'm sorry that you had trouble accessing our app. We have not had any issues on our side so it's not clear what was causing this issue for you.

We have tried to contact you by email but we have not heard back from you. Can you please check your inbox or spam folder when you have time, and reply to us? You can also contact us by sending an email to help@hextom.com.

Edited December 22, 2020

Doesn't work properly and so far no response from "support". So glad I didn't pay for it like it was forcing me to.

HugBug
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Hextom replied December 30, 2020

Hi, we're sorry that you had trouble with our app. We reached out to you by email and asked if you could reinstall the app so that we can investigate this issue. Often times, display issues are caused by a minor theme/app incompatibility that we are able to fix.

If you change your mind and decide to reinstall the app, please let us know and we will look into this for you.

September 21, 2020

THIS APP IS HORRIBLE AND SO IS THE SUPPORT! Don't waste your time with them! The app keeps failing and the support is terrible.

Revitalizing Essentials
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Hextom replied September 28, 2020

Hello Revitalizing Essentials.
We have attempted to contact you a few times, but could not get ahold of you.
Please check your inbox or spam folder for our attempts to contact you.
We would love to assist you.

September 5, 2020

This app does not work well on iPhones and the only reason I downloaded it was because Shopify banned the best countdown timer apps and this was an alternative. But it doesn't work properly and the buttons don’t work on I phones: I also don’t like how they down have different countdown timer/clock options. I’ll keep looking for another timer app.

Shop Israella
Time spent using app: 5 days
Hextom replied September 15, 2020

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble with our app. We tested on an iPhone and the Countdown Timer Bar on your website was displayed properly.

We tried to get in touch with you by email, using the email account you have registered with Shopify but we have not received a response.

If you are still having this issue, please let us know so that we can look into this further.