Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Boody

This app helped us to bring our physical look books in to digital format simply and beautifully. We had an issue 11 months in to using the app on theme update, but Support was responsive and quick and got us back up and running.

Celeste Mogador

following installation problems on my English pages I contacted the support who responded very quickly and was very effective in explaining me how to proceed while it was not in his remit
I strongly advise

Surfsidesupplyco

Looks great, works great as well. Customer service was also top notch in getting some style issues fixed and matching the colors / layout to our stores overall theme. Thanks again!

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing

LOVE this app! It was easy to install, easy to add products, and tagging them is a breeze! It's exactly what I was looking for. I had one small question and was able to reach someone via live chat in just a few minutes. Very friendly, helpful customer service. This app has already inspired a few sales in just one day!

Iglam Collection

Exactly what I was looking far! So far it is working seamlessly and I think customer will enjoy having a look book. I dont know if I am over looking it but it would be great if I could add a header to name that section.

My Nature Rings

Awesome app and light fast support ! Thank you Amit !

Babytrends2015

We are using this app since view month and it is really great and useful. Easy to install and configured. And the customers are happy and get more inspirations. And one more thing, that is very important for the app users: awesome support! We had some problems with images after updating the theme, but it was solved immediately. Thank you for a great app!

Shev Jewels

Up and running in 5 minutes! I don't really leave reviews but I had to leave some feedback on this one. First thing I noticed was that it doesn't have any watermark and its very easy to tag products. Integrates seamlessly into my website and can be installed on any page already existing on your website. Alternatively, there is a script to copy and paste if you want it to appear on a particular section of your site instead of on an entire page. You can even create more than one gallery if you want to have different product images installed on different pages. Brilliant app and suitable for those persons like myself who just want a simple Instagram Lookbook with shoppable links. Thanks guys for making this for free.

Faith X Threads

Its a little confusing at first and not the prettiest.. But once you read the how to, it really helps.. Then after its pretty cool and fit for purpose

Lauraloves Art

Excellent app for all that need image gallery