Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Garb

UPDATE::: We have decided to cancel this application because the support team hasn't been able to resolve an on-going issue. We have 6 catalogs running at any given time, we use this app for those catalogs. Unfortunately, the app has jumbled up our photos in different ways. 1. All the photos in the catalog itself gets jumbled & 2. a photo from one catalog/lookbook randomly gets placed with another catalog/lookbook. This doesn't represent our company well to our customers and honestly just confuses them. There is a free app that has the exact same features and we have not had a problem with their service.

This is a great app with awesome support. We use to have a wordpress front end and then later added shopify as our ecommerce cart. Wordpress had a great option for catalogs and when we decided to move our entire site over to shopify this was our biggest concern. Our sales reps utilize the online catalogs in all of their meetings and to send to their clients. We were able to tag all the products by uploading our catalog photos to the lookbook app and then we added repspark on the product page so wholesalers could purchase right then and there. The Lookbook app has made the process so much easier for our wholesale customers.

We also created a grid style look book page that is more directed to our online visitors and we have seen our overall cart size increase because our customers can see the outfit on a model and get ideas on how to mix and match their favorite styles.

When I reached out to the tech support regarding not being able to edit the name of the catalog, they immediately coded an update so we were able to change the look book names. Great app. Great customer service. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

I would also note that we had a different lookbook app in mind that was more expensive and when we tried implementing we could never get the app to work so we came here after giving up with the other app and im sure glad we did!

Thanks!

April 9, 2019

Hi,

We have resolved that issue so we would like to request you to try the app once again, our team will setup the complete app for you quickly.
You only need to install the app and rest we will do.

I hope you will give us a chance to correct the mistakes.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

Mandy Goss Studio

So far so good! I'm really digging this app. I'm not a developer and this app is super easy, change the settings and load onto my site. It's been a breeze!

Versakini

This Lookbook app is great! Easy to use and easy to integrate. I was worried at first because our Lookbook is 40 pages long! But everything works beautifully.
My favorite feature is that you can Hoover over the product and know the exact item/ have the ability to shop!
Love it- highly recommend this app for your store!

Som01

The app is great and easy to use :)

Shopzenger

Awesome product backed with awesome customer service. Had an issue with the app but they resolved within a day. Highly recommended.

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner

great app! It does what it is supposed to do. We are very happy with it.

Cobblestone Wholesale Store

Great App, perfect for our site. Really fast response time for support!

Test4rr

Great support! Fast to respond and useful app to add lookbooks to store with ease.

Evilcollar

Amazing App!! Very Happy :)
Thanks

Max

Studio Minc

The app is exactly what I’ve been looking for customer pics and testimonials. Looks professional and the bulk upload makes things so much quicker and easier. I love the reorganising feature which allows you to juggle pics around after you’ve uploaded. Good support too.