Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Finders Keep Hers Boutique

Would recommend! If you want a shoppable look book this app is a great way to go.

Longevity Create

You have fresh marketing ideas, you are moving away from the templates. I liked thi

Earpbros

Absolutely excellent support - super fast!

Struttin Sexy

Not a fan of this app. TRied to separate in categories and couldn't figure it out.

Global Tapestry

The description of this product is false advertising. It is advertised as being free/month, yet upon loading you are asked to select the pricing level you want to set up the app - yes, there is a very basic free version, but there are other paid levels, which are NOT mentioned in this listing. Also, this listing (which says is free) boasts that you can have multiple lookbooks, however the multiple lookbook feature is only for the paid versions. If you lie to me in your product listing, what else are you not telling me?

April 9, 2019

Hi, that was a mistake from our content writer at that time which we corrected immediately. Sorry for that.
We assure you that you will not find any issues in our app further.

Give it another try please, I assure you that we will not disappoint you.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

Inestrina

I have been using their app for 2 years now and they continue to be helpful and have excellent customer support! The gallery displays the images in high resolution which is an important feature especially when selling high end products. Overall excellent app!

Clubwanderlust

Very nice app, and excellent customer service through their fast and polite responses.

Phils Test Store 99

Would highly recommend! Thank you!

Feller

LOVE this app! Inexpensive and great functionality and support. I highly recommend!

A2 Supplies Ltd

Quite nice Application, nice layouts and tagging however the pricing is lied about. It's not free to $5, it's free to $12.95 with the $12.95 version the one allowing you to Product Tag.