Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Westmenlighting

quick assistance and effect is what i need good

Jakestoggery

Awesome App! Exactly what we needed to complete our new site. I would recommend it to anyone looking to craft a great shopper experience with a lookbook.

Analogias Couture

It's a great tool to make shopping easier, just one click from the lookbook and it's in your shopping bag.
Great app specially for fashion e-commerce

Aqua Et Sol

this app literally made my website crash. Do not download, it doesn't work

April 9, 2019

Hi, sorry to find that you got that issue. That issue was resolved already and it was due to some conflict with theme but we have resolved it and I assure you it will not happen again. You can still retry the app and just because you faced this serious issue, we will send you an offer code as well.

We have updated the Lookbook app a lot since you last used it so I hope you will give us another chance to prove our app's potential.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

Tina Reddy Jewelry

Great support team, easy to install! works as expected for my store

Bandtz

Excited to get started! Looks like this is just what I need.
thanks!

Renewskin

The best! This lookbook has helped my business and increased conversion!

Faze Distributions

Great app that allows you to share different galleries of photos on your Shopify store. Would definitely recommend this app to a friend if they want to make their store stand out and be different.

Piper 1508871810

Lookbook works great and customer service is always available. 5 stars for sure!

Funk Up That Outfit

Easy to use and increases customer engagement!