BOGO, Discounted Upsell Bundle

BOGO, Discounted Upsell Bundle | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Cross Sell,Cart Upsell

Rieti-en

i love to this app and the Name: "Shalu" So nice help me. They Solve my issues thanks you!! You can choice this app!!

kendi lux

Customer service is awesome. It's rare that you find app developers that goes beyond to help resolve issues at short notice. Thanks so much to Afreedi and the team 5stars!

November 7, 2021

Thanks for appreciating our customer support. Our goal is to provide best support and best app experience to you so that you can get best out of our app for your store.

Thanks
Team Upsellio

Shoppurebeauty

Love the features of app that will help our store sale.
Support is great and active. They response to inquiries and needed updates to our store themes.

November 7, 2021

We are so glad to hear that you like our app. Your feedback is always important for us and it helps us in making the app best for your store.
🔥 🔥 🔥 😀😀😀

Thanks
Team Upsellio

sheldonlev

Had an issue however the customer service was top notch. I am very satisfied and confident this plugin will help me bring in sales

CreatorVC Studios Inc

Great app for what you need it for in terms of easy upselling yet what's better is the support. They were there the entire way helping to correct anything that the theme might have interfered with or if there was a conflict with the app. Very responsive with their emails and even jumped on a quick call so I could better explain it further. Amazing team and app. Thanks

Kytu

This app is AMAZING! The customer support was incredibly fast and extremely helpful as well for me. I definitely recommend this app. It works just as advertised.

CGK Unlimited

I used this app to add BOGO popups to each of my products. There was an issue with the app defaulting to populating only 10 variants, but after a message to support they worked with me to handle this within a timely manner. Works well, and is quite simple to setup.

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Beautiful app!! Very useful and simple to install. I had a personalisation request and the team is really top! Thank you!!

Luxx Lash

Setup was easy and fast! Really easy to learn how to navigate through the app. Little to no support needed, but customer service was available when we needed them and it was easy to reach out to them whenever we had questions or concerns.

Gym Elite Sportswears

Great product and awesome service team! I had trouble setting up my first BOGO offers and the customer service team was very reactive and professional.
I would highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9