BOGO & Discounted Upsells PRO

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, In Cart Upsell & more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

Bibigo Market

Location Philippines

Applies the discount we needed for BOGO and their support are very helpful. Rating it 4 stars because the app will even be better if they have automatic apply of sale on the cart instead of pop-ups and auto start and end sched of the sale.

OZoola Beachlife

Location Australia

Very easy to use and drive more sales. Customer service is great and fast. Worthwhile trying for your business

Selah Essential Oils

The set up was instant and easy. Great customer support, even late at night as I work odd hours. Love the chat with the developers feature. Fantastic operation so far! Happy Customer here. :-)

Victoria Swarovski Cosmetics GmbH

Great app, is doing what it should do. The support is absolutely brilliant and give response within minutes.

Nuddy Coffee

Helped us to consolidate our popup offerings all in the one place. I would like it if I was able to change the aesthetic of the popup, i.e. fonts, colours etc more myself.

PRECISE3DHUB

customer care top!! more than helpful!! Great app, works well I recommend this app
Thanks for your help

To The Teeze

I use this app to create bundles for my online store. This app is truly amazing and easy to use. I love there is a video that explains everything to you. I asked a question and received an answer in less than 24 hrs. If I can give more stars I would.

Magic T

I used this app for my upsell projects and it works great. So many options and features. For upsell, this one is a one-stop shop. Great and fast support as well.
Thanks.

LIEFDE EN GELUK

This app/company offers amazing customer service, they help us integrate our shop with their product.

Piattini Davanguardia

There was some issue on code which get resolved smoothly within few hour. The team is very responsive

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10