BOGO & Discounted Upsells

BOGO & Discounted Upsells

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
July 7, 2022

I am using this app to help me offer free gifts to my website customers! they have reliable customer support and would like to try the other app offerings

SUNDAE
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited May 31, 2022

Applies the discount we needed for BOGO and their support are very helpful. Rating it 4 stars because the app will even be better if they have automatic apply of sale on the cart instead of pop-ups and auto start and end sched of the sale.

Bibigo Market
Philippines
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 28, 2022

Very easy to use and drive more sales. Customer service is great and fast. Worthwhile trying for your business

OZoola Beachlife
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 27, 2022

The set up was instant and easy. Great customer support, even late at night as I work odd hours. Love the chat with the developers feature. Fantastic operation so far! Happy Customer here. :-)

Selah Essential Oils
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 8, 2022

Great app, is doing what it should do. The support is absolutely brilliant and give response within minutes.

Victoria Swarovski Cosmetics GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited April 4, 2022

Helped us to consolidate our popup offerings all in the one place. I would like it if I was able to change the aesthetic of the popup, i.e. fonts, colours etc more myself.

Nuddy Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 21, 2022

customer care top!! more than helpful!! Great app, works well I recommend this app
Thanks for your help

PRECISE3DHUB
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 19, 2022

I use this app to create bundles for my online store. This app is truly amazing and easy to use. I love there is a video that explains everything to you. I asked a question and received an answer in less than 24 hrs. If I can give more stars I would.

To The Teeze
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 31, 2022

I used this app for my upsell projects and it works great. So many options and features. For upsell, this one is a one-stop shop. Great and fast support as well.
Thanks.

Magic T
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2022

This app/company offers amazing customer service, they help us integrate our shop with their product.

LIEFDE EN GELUK