Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Quantity Discount +

Koala Ukeleles

very professional. The App is very complete. I had a problem to jump on the mobile, I contacted them and they solved it very quickly. Thanks!!

AVON Kıbrıs

I've tried several free apps for Upsell & BOGO offers and this is definitely the best one. The support service is top notch, they've solved every issue within 1 hour.

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati, Dayton & Louisville

The app is good, but the service is even better. If you have an issue, they will most certainly work to resolve it. We had a mistake in the way we had things configured and they were very kind to assist and even booked a video call to clarify things.

Koren Publishers

This app has really allowed us to offer the types of deals and upsells we have wanted to create on our site. We had a small problem and the developers responded quickly and solved the problem right away. No complaints from me!!

onewindoutdoors

This app is cool. I really like it. At the same time the service is very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem

ByBy Today פורטל בריאות

Top Notch support team !
The app has many cool features and we are really impressed by its abilities. Also would like to mention the excellent support we got once we had an issue.

21 Burgundy

I used this app to create a BOGO. I'm not very technologically savvy however. So I reached out on chat, and chatted with Afreedi. SUPER helpful, and solved my issue in minutes, I'll use this app going forward - always.

WANGI HOUSE

customer service turn around time was fast irregardless of pandemic! tq my buy x free y promo are working great!

Produits Menz Club

Great support team. They answered all my queries and they are dedicated to helping. The app is useful for our store. Recommended!

Indivita Hemp

Its not the just the app that made our project easier, it was the customer service and the support during using it! Highly recommended! Alfreedi - you are a legend!