BOGO & Discounted Upsells PRO

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, In Cart Upsell & more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

Neon Glow

Simple and very easy to understand app for your upsells, with a nice support team who helped me when i got stuck. Great Job

Kekolo Treats

Used this app to add a gift note upsell at checkout. Looks great. Works fantastically! The team got back to me in minutes at odd times in the morning and did a special request for me to redirect to a product page rather than adding straight to basket!
Kemi specifically has been a hero.

GoTrendGo Shop

Aplicación muy muy fácil y muy efectiva. Además, quise integrar un botón que no podía desde la aplicación y desde soporte me lo pusieron rapidísimo. Atención de 10 y aplicación de 10, muchas gracias!!!

EliteTek Sports

Great customer support. They customized the app to show the discount in our website shopping bag how I wanted.

hannalilly

Awesome app and excellent customer service. This app helps me increase my sales. I highly recommend this app.

LAY London

Kemi was a great help for the issue that we were unable to sort ourselves and got back to us quickly. Thank you!

YeahPeaches

Great app and great support provided. Simple and easy to use. Support has fast response time and is very willing to help.

Toolucky

Great App! Especially their customer service. I installed the app but couldn't make it run on my store so they sent me an email to help me out. A few seconds later, they fixed it now I have pop-up cart upsells that attracts the attention of customers. I only wish that the app has more features.

Empty Whole™

Nice app, easy to use and good functionality. The team is great and super responsive with all customer support.

Pinnacle Goalkeeping

First of all let me say the app works very well and I love it. I had a change in them and had a problem integrating the pop up feature myself, I contacted the developers and they were very quick and efficient and resolved the problem in just a couple of hours. Amit was amazing very patient and offered to help with other issue with my store. Highly recommend!