BOGO & Discounted Upsells

BOGO & Discounted Upsells

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
Edited March 13, 2020

This app does the job for Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell. Just double checked and it works on mobile and desktop..
Support is spot on and fast, what is awesome.

Tiny Memories Laser
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 7, 2020

Upselling is so important these days and this app does it all for
You with one click of the button. Also their support is excellent and quick to sort any problems you May have. Would definitely recommend

Sandford Trading Company
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 6, 2020

Always fast and kindly report. really always helpful. this app is a must have in every store, really helpful to grow your store

gastro-deals24.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 12, 2020

We have been using this app for a little bit now and it's very intuitive. We recently switched themes and support was incredibly quick to help us fix the issue. Overall, we are very pleased with the ease of this app.

Kung Fu
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 24, 2020

Did exactly what I needed it to, and customisation options are extensive yet simple to use. Had a problem and messaged support, and was planning to go out for lunch while awaiting a reply because I know app support is usually slow, but I barely got out of my seat when the reply came in! Thanks guys for the great app and great support, I'll definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a solid upsell app.

Contacts Asia
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 19, 2020

We are very happy with this App. We had a problem, we communicated with support and the problem was immediately resolved. The App is very good, it is free and the Support is Excellent. Thanks Kemi for your support. We recommend this App 100%.

mixsupi
Finland
Time spent using app: 27 days
February 12, 2020

Kembuck
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 7, 2020

I really appreciating the support team, without any query they voluntary giving suggestions and clear the issues...thank you guys..

pradarch
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 5, 2020

Great free app for upsales! I had a little trouble installing (don't use a drawer cart), but the support was fantastic in helping me out and taking new requests. Thanks Amit!

Posh Notes
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited November 28, 2020

amazing app with many possibilities
If you need some help they are here for you and help you i recommand it !! thx

Cartanimal