Discounted Upsells & BOGO

Discounted Upsells & BOGO

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create any In Cart Upsell, Buy X Get Y or Free Gifts offers

WANGI HOUSE

customer service turn around time was fast irregardless of pandemic! tq my buy x free y promo are working great!

Produits Menz Club

Great support team. They answered all my queries and they are dedicated to helping. The app is useful for our store. Recommended!

Indivita Hemp

Its not the just the app that made our project easier, it was the customer service and the support during using it! Highly recommended! Alfreedi - you are a legend!

Bhumija Lifesciencs

Great App I have used this. It's very easy to use.For BOGO offer this app very useful.So Please Use this app for BOGO offer. I will recommneded for BOGO offer.

Fresh Beginnings

Excellent app, customer service was brilliant and answered all my problems. 100 % recommend. They have created a great upsell for me

Cordialsa USA INC

I just want to say that I'm amazed by this app support. Afreedi has been really helpful. The app so far is working well. I'd improve on how this app affects the speed of the website, but it wasn't so much trouble.

PrivateClothing

I used this app to install a Pop-up to add a free product to an order. The service was really WOOW! Very responsive and providde detailed information and extra input for what we needed. Very good service indeed.
App is working perfect!

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to use, and lots of options to customise it. The support is also fantastic and have been very helpful and prompt to reply when I had questions.

Meghan Fabulous

Great app - easy to use and the best of several that I tried. Their customer service is very good. They work on Indian time, so you won't usually get a same-day response, but they went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, and did a fair amount of troubleshooting and modification in my site to make the app work properly. I'm impressed!

DeLeDian

I used Discounts Upsells & BOGO to set a discount promo for my Shopify store. Although there is some limitation to the apps, I wish to sincerely thank Mr Afreedi and his team for giving their utmost best to help me. They have been very patient and courteous in our communication so far and tried all means to accomodate our request. Good job Guys!! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7