Exchange It

Exchange It

by Approachable

Exchanges made easy!

Curly Heaven

I have been using this app for a while and it's great, the only thing I wish it had was a better way to distinguish products with the same name, in my case adding a "Vender" dropdown to show additional product detail would solve this problem. Other than that awesome app!

Blue Steel Jewelry

Unfortunately this app does not work with our e-tail back-end software (Skubana) so we're going to have to find another solution.

Pacific Coast Outlet

Been using this app for a year. It works great and has saved us and our VA a lot of time.

Shed Defender Llc

This app works great, it saves me soooooo much time doing exchanges. My business is a dog appareal company so we havce a lot of exchanges and i would spend hours making new orders. I really dont have any complaints.

Nui Ami 2

I have download the app and it is showing all values in $ not £s....?
No ability to change the currency... waiting to hear from the Developer.

Nine Lives Bazaar 2

This has changed our life! Exchanges are now streamlined and super easy. Worth EVERY penny!

Livefashionable

We use Exchange It primarily for replacement orders when we need to immediately get an order going out for a customer who had a defective product. It is extremely helpful and an awesome option to have, rather than manually entering a new order.

Godsofmankind

Great app, simple and right to the point ! Really gets the job done.

Thegroomsmansuit

This app has been a game changer for us. It has made our exchange process SO much easier. Because we sell suiting online, guys don't always order the right size on the first try so we needed an app that would make processing exchanges really easy. Thank god we found exchange it. The automatic tags on the original order and the exchange help tremendously when connecting orders and the fact that it will create a 0.00 order is perfect. I can't say enough about this app and how much more efficient it has made or exchange process.

Coke Bottle Cartel

Awesome app! Over at www.cokebottlecarteluk.com we can process exchanges more quickly and effectively!

Previous 1