Exchange It

Exchange It

by Approachable

Exchanges made easy!

NICCE

I really like this app, it's easy to navigate, however, there is one thing that I wish you could improve on. When I'm exchanging for another product and input - for example: Barrio Navy Joggers - 20 different styles comes up which are not related to the 'Barrio' name. Sometimes I have to scroll through a lot of items to find the right one. I wish the search filter could narrow down items to just this style and not 20 different styles of joggers. Hope this makes sense. Other than that, the app is good.

Henock's buy all store

Exchange came to save our life, the last minute. The product was out of stock and customer wanted a replacement instead of a refund. We found Exchange It and it saved our sale.

Kato by Hiroshi Kato

Great app. Returnly wanted us to upgrade for hundreds of dollars more a month for this feature. Now we only have to pay $9.99/mo. Highly recommended.

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad it's working well for you :)

MD Complete Skincare

Works perfectly just click on an existing order then choose Exchange It from the drop down and create a new order for that customer at $0 without having to apply any discount. Order can then be fulfilled as you normally would.

Undersummers by CarrieRae

Highly useful app that we use daily. The only thing I wish is that items were searchable by SKU not item name.

Curly Heaven

I have been using this app for a while and it's great, the only thing I wish it had was a better way to distinguish products with the same name, in my case adding a "Vender" dropdown to show additional product detail would solve this problem. Other than that awesome app!

Blue Steel Jewelry

Unfortunately this app does not work with our e-tail back-end software (Skubana) so we're going to have to find another solution.

Pacific Coast Outlet

Been using this app for a year. It works great and has saved us and our VA a lot of time.

Shed Defender Llc

This app works great, it saves me soooooo much time doing exchanges. My business is a dog appareal company so we havce a lot of exchanges and i would spend hours making new orders. I really dont have any complaints.

Nui Ami 2

I have download the app and it is showing all values in $ not £s....?
No ability to change the currency... waiting to hear from the Developer.

Previous 1