4.9
January 18, 2024

Extremely helpful app! Makes doing online exchanges super quick and easy, especially if you have multiple locations. I don't usually leave reviews but felt compelled on this one because it dramatically improved our business process.

Here's our experience for anyone in the same situation... We have found that the standard point of sale exchange process for Shopify works great and is easy to use. For online orders, however, Shopify seems as if they don't even have a standard process. It's sort of a clumsy 3 step process that is not easy at all to use. To make matters worse, 99% of our exchanges are for online orders, not POS orders. So Shopify has a great exchange process for POS but we never need it for POS. We need it a lot for online orders and go figure, they don't have a great process for online exchanges. This is how we were introduced to this app and we've been extremely happy. We now do 100% of our online exchanges through the ExchangeIt app. I use other apps as well and will say ExchangeIt has the best customer service by far.

I highly recommend this app if you are struggling with online exchanges or simply want a best in class exchange tool for your business.

HAALA Denim
Over 2 years using the app

Hi Dustin!
Thanks so much for your review. Such high praise!
I've really enjoyed helping you, and I'm grateful for your feedback on the Returns Manager :)

Alex

January 4, 2024

I've got nothing but great things to say about this app and the customer service. We were doing returns and exchanges by hand until we found this app. I can't imagine running our business without it. This is one of the most useful apps out there, and the customer service is top notch.

Bender Gloves
Over 5 years using the app
506 replied January 7, 2024

Thank you for your kind words Bryan!
We love helping you, and we will keep on providing our top effort to you.
Adrien, Alex & the Exchange It team

January 24, 2024

We have been using the ExchangeIT app for the past two years we are very happy with it. The app is incredibly user-friendly, straightforward to install and the user interface is easy to navigate. The customer support we have received has been nothing short of exceptional. The team is always quick to respond to our queries and they are always keen to receive our feedback on the app and are continuously working to improve it. We highly recommend the ExchangeIT app for anyone looking for an efficient, user-friendly Exchange and Returns App.

The Urban Gear
About 1 year using the app
506 replied January 26, 2024

Hi Matt, thank you so much for your kind words!
It's a real pleasure to work with you and to use your feedback to build better features.

Adrien, Alex and the Team

February 1, 2024

This is the only app we need to manage all exchanges. Simple and effective, with all the subtle functionality needed, and very thoughtful roadmap to evolve the product even more. Significantly lowers manual intervention and makes it easy for both sides of the transaction to get their outcome. Great customer service!

Ref Warehouse
8 months using the app
506 replied February 5, 2024

Hi Jon, thank you so much for your review!
It was a pleasure talking with you and I'll get back to you when the updates we discussed come out :)

Always an email away if you need help,

Adrien & the Exchange It team

January 19, 2024

Super helpful and quick to answer our issue. A great app for our store.

LÉGOE HERITAGE
About 5 years using the app
506 replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for giving us such a nice review!
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if you ever need anything :)

Alex & the Exchange It team

January 23, 2024

Great customer support. They were fact and respond right away. Nice relief for other customer support you may receive.

Beech Undies
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I was looking for a way to make offer a return portal for my customers to offer a store credit and found exchange it. It was so easy to setup and Alex was so helpful to setup a call and walk me through the process. It was so simple and we tested it and it looks beautiful and works effortlessly. Thank you again!

Keke Krowns Boutique
4 days using the app
506 replied January 24, 2024

Thank you for using our app and I'm happy the portal is looking great on your store!
Alex & the Exchange It team 😊

October 20, 2023

We've been using this app for years, and we love it. Customer support is always happy to help! And they take into account the needs you have to make improvements to the app.

Ana Tere Canales
Mexico
Over 2 years using the app
506 replied October 25, 2023

Hi! Thanks a lot for your kind words, we take our work to heart and I'm glad to see it pay off :)
Thanks again,
Adrien & the team

October 11, 2023

The team at ExchangeIT is amazing, I never encountered a team so willing to help out and develop the features I requested, they made all the changes I asked within a few days. The app has a very affordable price and does exactly what I needed it to do. I didn't want a fancy app with dozens of different services, I only needed store managers to be able to process exchanges for online orders and this works beautifully. Thank you to Adrien and the rest of the team.

Carla Zampatti
About 1 month using the app
506 replied October 25, 2023

Thank you so much! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and adding the features you needed to get an app you'd love to use.
Always here if you need more from us :)
Adrien & the team

January 12, 2024

Great team and app!

COSA Uniform
Türkiye
10 months using the app
506 replied January 24, 2024

Hi! Thank you for using our app and for rating us so well :)
Get back in touch with us anytime you have a request,
All the best,