Exemptify

Display relevant prices and validate EU VAT IDs

$4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Exemptify logo

arkair

Time spent using app 33 minutes

This app is essential to any shopify store in the EU...

Also, now this app can display the ex vat price in a smaller font. For me this was the most important update, and very happy to see it implemented.

Blossom Sugar Art

This app is great! It does exactly what I need with VAT displaying for my retail and wholesale customers. Thorsten is very good with support and prompt with any help needed. He made changes to my theme code as I have a custom theme. Very happy :-)

PassionAutoFrance

Great App, very simple and a good solution to VAT issues that Shopify should by now have sorted for companies trading in Europe.
Easy to install even for someone with little coding expertise. I contacted the developper for some help as we wanted a small change and they got back to us within 24 hours, discussed what we needed and changed the code for us. Really can't fault their customer service.

Thenobleshoe

Location Sweden

I did the installation myself with no knowledge of coding, it was rather easy. If you have no clue or are afraid, you can ask them to do it for you. It is very important for me to display both VAT and non VAT prices in my shop and this does it excellently.

It will most likely cause you some problem with currency conversion, but you can ask them kindly to make an auto-refresh when you change currency in your shop and it works like a charm. The staff was very helpful and responsive.

Worth the investment for sure.

Hoistshop

Great product and most importantly customer service was excellent, product was tailored to our site with no issues. Would highly recommend.

Dave
www.hoistshop.co.uk

Homechip Ltd

Time spent using app About 20 hours

When we first decided to move our web site to a hosted service we put Shopify at the top of the list but then had to strike it off due the fact that it couldn't handle the EU requirements for VAT. Exemptify changed that and made it possible again. Exemptify handles B2C and B2B VAT both for EU and non-EU customers, Support has been absolutely brilliant, with Thorsten fixing our theme to display the price properly within a couple of hours of us asking. I honestly have never received such amazing support.

Ugritone

Location Finland

Works great! Had a small trouble with VAT prices update somewhere on our theme but the support was really fast and got it working no-time!! Thank you!

Oxygen Boutique

This app is great. We ship internationally and it helps being able to remove VAT for those customers. The service was great and they helped us set this up very easily.

Snufflebean Yarn

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I installed this app after changing shopify theme and no longer having custom VAT coding in the new theme.

I only use the pricing display portion of the app, and after a few hiccups Thorsten has got it to work seamlessly with my new theme. He went above and beyond it making sure any glitches were completely ironed out, and also transferred the coding over without hesitation when the theme developer released an updated version (only a day after install).

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, the app itself is great, but what sets it apart from other similar solutions is the willingness of the developer to help you make it work properly.

www.snufflebeanyarn.co.uk

Trucklumi.eu

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Excellent if you're VAT registered and trade with the EU. ;)

From https://www.trucklumi.eu