Experiences App

Experiences App

by Helpful Human

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Big Eddy Glass Works

I'm using this app to book glassblowing workshops on my website. I had some issues with Experiences integrating with my Shopify theme that I got help with immediately! And now it works very well. I wish I could remove the "how many people" button as we currently book one person per workshop. I also wish this app integrated with my calendar so I got notifications the day of the workshops. I know there is a big update coming & I'm excited to see what the Experiences team has for us. Thanks! I'm very happy with this app so far.

Aurora Training Corp.

App was simple to set up but doesn't have capability for multi-day bookings, which is a large part of what my business does, or for recurring events at a custom/random frequency. I really liked that it has the "Reserve" and "Prepay" options. Had to uninstall for now but if the multi-day and recurring options become available I will 100% use for my store

Victoria Falls Guided Tours

This is an amazing app and the support is great, I have been waiting for something like this and it's finally here.Well done guys.You can check it in action at https://www.victoriafallsguidedtours.com

Terraquo

The most beautiful, useful and complete app for booking and ticketing purposes on the entire Shopify marketplace. It's just a no brainer.

The team behind them are brilliant and extremely helpful and diligent on any issue or request you might have.

Just give it a chance and see it for yourself.

I would give 10 stars if I could.

Broome And Greene

FINALLLLYYYY!!!! There have been a couple of developers who have taken a crack at creating a solution for experiences or events, but the pricing strategy or the actual product has been off base.

I have recommended this app to a friend that sells tens of thousands of tickets via their site every year, this app removes the necessity for them to have to pull order data from Shopify and update spreadsheets with guest info, sending reminder emails etc which is super time intensive.

We have installed the app as we intend to curate a program of experience events targeted towards our customers who shop luxe home furniture - cocktail classes, food events etc.

This is a feature rich app which for the introductory price of $29 after the trial is totally worth it!