Experiences App

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Pyramid Valley

We have just added the app to our website, and we're very pleased with seamless, easy integration and set up! I have a few small tweaks to make the fit better for our branding, but the team has been super responsive and are helping us out!
This app is simple, but still includes many features and capabilities we haven't found with other products - and is definitely easier to install and use.

EatWild

Been working with the Experiences app now for a few month. They have been very responsive to our questions and have even had calls to understand our needs better. The app is developing rapidly and has many awesome features for selling your experiences.

October 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the positive review. We love your mission and are stoked to help you out!

Echlinville Shop

Super events app & one of the only I found that links directly through shopify without any exterior system. It's easy to use and provides a simple frontend event that our customers can easily navigate. There have been a few features that I have needed help with & the developers have been great in providing information on this.

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. It has been great collaborating with you and we look forward to supporting you in your success!

Sketch School

It doesn`t do much more than put a page on your store, like a product with a buy button, and they want 50 bucks a month for that? Dreamers.

September 29, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify what the Experiences app does. In short, it does much more than just create a customizable booking page:

- It sends out customizable confirmation emails and reminders to customers so they show up for the day/time they reserved.

- It creates a dashboard of all upcoming events and bookings so you can see who's coming, when, and to what experience.

- It allows for pre-paid, free, and reservation booking types to accommodate different ways of doing business. If not a pre-paid booking type, it skips the Shopify checkout step because no upfront payment is required.

- Our app has a Shopify POS app to check-in/check-out customers and to create new bookings using your iPad.

- Instead of having to use a third-party booking app with a different customer record, the Experiences app combines all your customer's purchases into one record so you get an accurate lifetime story of all their interactions with you.

- It has a (growing) API that allows for further customizations.

- And more...

Shopify, like most other eCommerce systems, doesn't have a built-in appt/booking tool. If you're like one of our successful merchant customers who both sell experiences and other merchandise, our app is super helpful in selling both product goods and time-based offerings.

I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to explore all the features we provide and we wish you well in finding a booking tool that seamlessly integrates with your store and meets your needs.

Hands On Street Art

The design looks great but the service completely failed. It's complicated to set up and never actually worked. I made two tickets with the customer service team and received no solution. Both times they said they were looking into the issue and never got back to me. I wasted time and money trying to use this. They had ample time to convince me and help me, but they failed - big time.

August 15, 2019

We are very sorry you had a bad experience. We reached out to you twice and you viewed our replies both times. A follow-up from us to you was left unanswered, perhaps it got lost in your email.

One of our replies was assigned to a team member who was looking into your account and we regretfully failed to inform you of the fix we were making with your theme.

If you'd like to give us another chance to make the app work for you, please contact us at hello@experiencesapp.com and we'll publish the fix that was necessary for your particular theme.

If not, good luck and we're sorry for your negative experience.

Adapt Health & Training

Unhelpful Humans. This was a great until a major update broke all the functionality. Also the price jumped for $29 to $49 a month, yet it's only a BETA product. Stay away. Actually, I would not use Shopify for event-based anything as it really sucks. I am going to have to rebuild this site in another platform

July 29, 2019

Yep, our "improvements" broke some critical stuff on the app. We have been working around the clock and are happy to say all the issues you've complained about have been addressed and are going live soon.

I'm sorry the app is not sufficient for your needs and we wish you well.

I would encourage others to not heed our friend's advice to stay away from Shopify for event-based business. Although apps like ours are still relatively young to the platform, I can guarantee you that the combination of apps like ours and Shopify's fantastic retail solution is going to be transformative for many businesses.

Don't be afraid to contact us and ask your questions, we'll be here just like we were with adapt for every single question and frustration they had.

Midtown Miami Magazine

Spoke with development company a few times. It was a good start. I was excited about features they were working on because I needed them. They promised them to me in March but it didn't happen. Here we are in May and no new features. I feel like they strung me along for a couple extra months just to get my money. Example of how a good thing turns bad. People > Product.I would have stayed on if they had been courteous and honest.

May 21, 2019

We're sorry that we were unable to deliver the specific features you were looking for in a satisfactory timeline. Software being what it is, it has taken a lot more time to deliver a solid feature release. We're sorry that you felt like we strung you along, however, our correspondence shows that we were very courteous but weren't able to give you free months while you were proving your business model.

We'd love to have you back in the future but hope you thrive regardless of the tools you use. Good luck out there!

Big Eddy Glass Works

I'm using this app to book glassblowing workshops on my website. I had some issues with Experiences integrating with my Shopify theme that I got help with immediately! And now it works very well. I wish I could remove the "how many people" button as we currently book one person per workshop. I also wish this app integrated with my calendar so I got notifications the day of the workshops. I know there is a big update coming & I'm excited to see what the Experiences team has for us. Thanks! I'm very happy with this app so far.

May 21, 2019

Thanks for you review! We're super stoked to have you as a customer and love what you're doing for the glassblowing community in beautify Revelstoke, BC.

BTW, we are going to be adding the ability to remove the "how many people" language sooner than later.

Aurora Training Corp.

App was simple to set up but doesn't have capability for multi-day bookings, which is a large part of what my business does, or for recurring events at a custom/random frequency. I really liked that it has the "Reserve" and "Prepay" options. Had to uninstall for now but if the multi-day and recurring options become available I will 100% use for my store

May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. We plan to add multi-day bookings sooner than later. It's at the top of our roadmap. We'll let you know when we have that done and we hope to see you using our app again soon!

Victoria Falls Guided Tours

This is an amazing app and the support is great, I have been waiting for something like this and it's finally here.Well done guys.You can check it in action at https://www.victoriafallsguidedtours.com

Previous 1