Experiences App

An integrated tours, tickets, classes, and events app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Lokalz

Just getting things setup but as far as I can tell it will meet our needs. Chip was very responsive and answered all our questions quickly. He even made a quick video walk through, specific to my question. Great customer interaction and support.

Market Lane Coffee

Fantastic app for selling class and event experiences on Shopify. The support from Chip and his team is extremely detailed and prompt. Highly recommended.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the positive review. It's a bit of a flight from Seattle to Australia, but looking at your locations and learning experiences almost has us shopping for airfare! Thanks for being our customer and we look forward to sharing in your success.

( ˘▽˘)っ♨

Spectra Verlag

Very good service, great app!
The excellent competence of the support staff helped us quickly and optimally! Even with the integration of the Zoom app - which was not easy for us - we have been strongly supported. Many thanks for everything!

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you're using the Zoom integration and making great use of it. It's been interesting to see how helpful it's been to businesses like yours. Once again, thanks for being a customer. We're here for you!

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Great White North Pottery Supplies

What a well made app!!! Not the usually blips and stuff. Easy to generate events - individual ones and series'

September 17, 2021

Yes, thank you! We are really happy to be of service to you. Any way that we can help you serve your customers is thrilling to us!

╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯

Crofts Chocolates

After looking through about 10 different apps experience has got to be the cleanest one I've found for managing my bookings. It has all the features I need and easy to set up. I did find a small bug with my theme and the app not agreeing (I don't understand why) but Chip on the live chat was really quick to fix it all. Excellent app and even better customer service. Thanks!

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your positive review! Happy customers are as sweet to us as your delicious-looking chocolates must be to your own customers. We're glad you're part of the Experiences family!

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Barkerville Historic Town & Park

Our organization uses this app to allow customers the option to pre-book their tickets and for us to manage the numbers of guests we have per day. This has been crucial to our busy tourism season and allowing us to open safely to the public during the Covid-19 pandemic. The Experiences App team provides fast responses to our questions and helped our Online store be a success.

August 3, 2021

Weytkp Barkerville, thanks for that encouraging review! We are thrilled to partner with you to provide people booked access to your amazing venue way up there in British Columbia's beautiful central territory. We hope to have a long and prosperous relationship with you.

And if we're ever desperate to learn about the evolution of Edwardian underwear or try our hand panning for gold, we'll make the trek to see you!

RG|NY

This app is very useful and user friendly. The development team is easy to work with and very accessible. If you are looking for a way to incorporate event bookings into your Shopify site, check out the Experiences App!

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review, we love having you as a customer! Your wine experiences (https://www.rgnywine.com/collections/visit) look amazing and hopefully, we can come for a visit next time we're on the east coast!

“A man may acquire a taste for wine or brandy, and so lose his love for water, but should we not pity him.” ~ Henry David Thoreau

Sleep Rover

As a newer user - we implemented Experiences to book clients into our dog park. The app functions well for booking, and is easy to use - so if you are looking for a basic program, this works.
However the customer service since passing the Trial Day has been nilch. All support tickets go unanswered and when waiting on their online chat, it just lingers. I have yet to get a response on implementing links on the description, ability to use simple things such as BOLD or UNDERLINE. Will be looking to book Tip or Sesami instead due to their customer service reviews. I just think it is distasteful that Customer Service was soooo good during our Trial time, which gave false expectations.

June 18, 2021

I'm really sorry we dropped the ball on this. It looks like we left your inquiry open for 3 days while we were investigating an issue with why our editor is stripping out some HTML. We should have gotten back to you faster with a progress check-in.

We definitely don't prioritize customer service only during the software trial period. Our mission is to support our customer's businesses consistently and provide the best support we possibly can, all the time.

We wish you great success with your business and hope that you find a solution that works for you.

Candle Land Miami

I use this app to manage classes for my custom candle making store. The app easily allows customers to book on my website or over the phone. The app has many functions such as storing customer information and allowing me to transfer existing reservations to other class times. The experience staff always responds very quickly and helps me with any questions I have. I have had nothing but positive experience with this app and continue to use it to build my brand!

May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have loved seeing your amazing Candle making experience thrive and celebrate your new location with you!

ᕙᓄ(☉ਊ☉)ᓄᕗ

BigBearGearNJ

I use this app on Big Bear Gear to create and schedule all of our outdoor events and classes. It has made it very easy for us to add classes and register and manage attendees all on one Shopify platform. I highly recommend it.

February 22, 2021

Thanks Michael! We love having you as a customer. Your experiences are just what the (mountain) doctor ordered for people looking to create happy memories in the great outdoors! https://bigbeargearnj.com/collections/classes-events

╰( ◕ ᗜ ◕ )╯