Exportify

Exportify

by Able Sense

Order exports, formatted your way

Lovequotesapparel

Incredible App and Incredible Team! Aaron made sure that we were taken care of each step of the way and customized a total solution for us. We are so happy to find this company and APP ... take your business to the next level and automate your export flow! A+++

Kazbrella

Exportify has been the best app ever! It has saved us a lot of time and they are very accommodating and quick to reply to emails. They adapted our spreadsheets to suit our couriers requirements. Aaron has been great!

Broodoo

If only all apps were like this.

This app does all I want it to and I didn't even have to worry about setting up complicated reports as is often the case with other export apps for Shopify. The team at Exportify set it up for me in a couple of hours.

The subscription price for the app is excellent and the customer service second to none. I can't recommend Exportify highly enough.

David Suzuki Foundation

Exportify works great and the team is helpful and fast to respond. They tailored the app to solve our problem with Shopify's regular export options, and offered to help on multiple store installs.

Posterstoresv

The app works perfectly and their service is great, they helped us set up an export file exactly like we wanted it, both in formatting and file-format. Saved us a lot of hours, I highly recommend it.

Shirtoopia

Very useful app for exporting my orders fast!

Kitoutmyoffice

Fantastic app - works perfectly to export CSV orders and send them automatically to email the minute the order is created.

The support and bespoke amends from Aaron at Able Sense has been fantastic through, can not speak highly of them enough.

Great app for exporting from a very helpful company.

Ccednet Rcdec Ca

The team at ablesense have been very prompt with their help and the team will work with you to export any format for you! Excellent service and App! Highly recommended!

Mieuxquedesfleurs

Exportify is my #1 App

I use it for 2 big things. I use it to export my orders when I have a huge amount of sales to import the file in the french mail service and have all my orders ready in a minute.

I also use it to give my accountant a file with all our orders price, taxes, refunds and discounts. This didn't come as a feature but after a quick email to the exportify team, they modified my export so that it looks just like I want it to look )

So besides it being a great app, they provide great service also :)

Snugglefeet

We are in the process of moving from Magento to Shopify. Before we switched platforms we needed to find a Shopify export order data plugin that we could use to import address data into Royal Mail DMO for processing shipping labels (Royal Mail is the main UK mailing service).

We tested numerous plugins, but none of them compared to Exportify. I contacted Exportify and right from the outset Aaron and his team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable (they know their stuff), to be honest nothing was too much for them to do.
I required the export CSV file to have a particular logic on certain fields and they carried out these complex tasks in a timely and professional manner.

Now, using Shopify, I am able to select any amount of orders and export them to a CSV file that I don't have to edit or touch in anyway. This file can be imported into Royal Mail DMO which in turn prints out the postage labels. The whole process can take less than a minute, saving me valuable time to run my business.
I can't thank Aaron and his team enough!